Chloe's Pic...( I think ) lol...

Old May 24th 04, 10:05 PM
Christine

Default Chloe's Pic...( I think ) lol...

Could you all do me a favor?

Chloe's pic is supposed to be on the web nursery...at ( growing
family.com )

But I see all the info, BUT NOT the photo,,,but i think it might be this
webtv....I think it IS there..

go to growing family.com

choose web nursery, then May16th, first 3 letters of last name= ( wer )
state= ( Pa )
then find the baby, click on ( Chloe )

let me know if you see my angel..;-)))))

Christine

Old May 24th 04, 10:23 PM
V.

Yes! She's beautiful! I'm emailing you the page so you might be able to
open it that way. Congrats!
Amy
ttc #1

Old May 24th 04, 10:40 PM
Bóliath

Christine wrote:
Could you all do me a favor?

Chloe's pic is supposed to be on the web nursery...at ( growing
family.com )

She's there, how cute!

direct link which might help you out:
http://www.growingfamily.com/webnurs...LID=9T8S0V9F5G

Old May 25th 04, 06:29 PM
Jill

My baby is supposed to be on growingfamily.com as well, but
isn't......grr......May 9 at the hospital I delivered at has a couple of
babies but not mine. I wonder why?

We just ordered our photos yesterday...they were ok but the ones we have
taken ourselves have been much better. I am trying to get them up online.

Jill

Old May 25th 04, 06:32 PM
Jill

She's beautiful, and so tiny!!

Jill

Old May 25th 04, 08:46 PM
Christine

She's beautiful, and so tiny!!

Jill

ty.....;-))

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnurs...LID=9T8S0V9F5G

Old May 25th 04, 09:14 PM
Coccinella

Christine wrote:

let me know if you see my angel..;-)))))

Christine

How adorable! Yes, I could see your wonderful little angel.

Congrats again.

Love
--
Nicky