The feminist view of breastfeeding

Old August 10th 06, 02:51 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
JohnArbor

Default The feminist view of breastfeeding

On 9 Aug 2006 14:16:06 -0700, elizabeth wrote:

However, as every female knows,

why do so many feminists always claim to speak for all women?

if you disagree with a man, if you turn
a man down, he will call you a lesbian.

So you got called a lesbian a few times. Big deal. All men call every woman
who turns them down, a lesbian? Nope. Now please continue to use your own
set of stereotypes to attack others whom you claim are stereotyping. It's
quite amusing.

Old August 10th 06, 02:58 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Mitchell Holman

JohnArbor wrote in
:

On 9 Aug 2006 14:16:06 -0700, elizabeth wrote:

However, as every female knows,

why do so many feminists always claim to speak for all women?

Low self esteem.

if you disagree with a man, if you turn
a man down, he will call you a lesbian.

So you got called a lesbian a few times. Big deal. All men call every

woman
who turns them down, a lesbian? Nope.

And as for the women who assume every guy they
fail at picking up is gay, the less said the better.

Old August 10th 06, 04:57 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding
avery

"JohnArbor" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:17:45 +0200, ~* Magda ~* wrote:

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:59:55 -0400, in alt.gossip.celebrities, JohnArbor
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 22:48:59 +0200, ~* Magda ~* wrote:
... On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:11:51 -0400, in alt.gossip.celebrities,
JohnArbor
... arranged some electrons, so they looked
like this:
... ...
... ... dont you live in Paris?
... If I lived in China, would I be Chinese?
... Why dont you quit squirming around like a captured little french
twit and
... answer the question. DO YOU LIVE IN FRANCE?

Why, do you have any doubts about it?

AFRAID to answer a simple question. You're living in France, alright. If
you arent French by birth, their illustrious heritage has certainly worn
off on you.

If my memory banks aren't too shot she's either Greek or a Lebanse Jew.

Old August 10th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Phyl

elizabeth wrote:
Pootsy, since I didn't use allcaps, there was no "tone" at all. Your
inferences are not my implications.
Phyl wrote:

elizabeth wrote:

Phyl wrote:
snip

And that would be more projection on your part.

No, your tone makes me think you are one bitter person.

Oh, but the rub is that there is NO tone on the internet. All one sees is
words and there can be accent placed with *s or CAPS as well as certain
mood words.... Therefore, you ARE projecting "tone" which is what
Elizabeth said.

OH YEAH???? SCREW YOU!

(note: If you thought my "tone" was less than nice, you must be projecting.)

Heh, no tone on the internet indeed....

Actually, on the internet, using all caps is considered yelling, and is
done primarily by children and people too stupid to be able to continue
a debate, and is generally resorted to when the opponent demonstrates
the stupidity of the original argument presented by the poster.

I think you need a time out, dearie.

Precious, I think the origin of stupidity here is that you think there's
no tone on the Internet. Surely you can understand you're uninformed.

I bet your kids hate you. I never realized how lucky I was to get the
parents I got until I came online and had to deal with the likes of
you.

Riiight. My kids hate me. They hate me so much that they're waiting for
me to die so that they can have my money and spit on my grave.

But your tone when you wrote that was nice and loving, right?

Heh.
--
Phyl
Old August 12th 06, 08:40 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
elizabeth

JohnArbor wrote:
On 9 Aug 2006 14:16:06 -0700, elizabeth wrote:
However, as every female knows,

why do so many feminists always claim to speak for all women?

Sexual harrassment is hardly unique to feminists.
Oh, yes, and BTW, size *does* matter, but nonfeminists are not going to
tell *you* that.

if you disagree with a man, if you turn
a man down, he will call you a lesbian.

So you got called a lesbian a few times. Big deal.

Actually, I don't give a **** if assholes like you think I'm a
lesbian--might as well be, as far as you're concerned, because I'd
sooner shoot you than touch you. It's just the idea that men feel
entitled to tell a woman about how sexy or unsexy he thinks she is--as
if she cares, as if his opinion of her attractiveness matters to her.

All men call every woman
who turns them down, a lesbian? Nope.

It's happened to me, and every woman I know, on numerous occasions. Of
course, I do live in SF. One day, I was mistaken for a drag queen.

Now please continue to use your own
set of stereotypes to attack others whom you claim are stereotyping. It's
quite amusing.

What is pathetic is how men adhere to the stereotypes.
Most women do, and you can have them, all their whining, manipulative
ways . ..all yours. Let "The Rules" girls and "Speed Seduction" boys
just **** each other's head and bodies and may they all get exactly
what they deserve.

Old August 12th 06, 08:47 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
elizabeth

Phyl wrote:
elizabeth wrote:

snip
I bet your kids hate you. I never realized how lucky I was to get the
parents I got until I came online and had to deal with the likes of
you.

Riiight. My kids hate me. They hate me so much that they're waiting for
me to die so that they can have my money and spit on my grave.

Could be they'll do a Menendez on you sooner than that. The kids of
your generation didn't learn respect for anything, lest it hurt their
"self-esteem." Do you really think they'll let you keep any of your
property, once they are adults and need more and more money for the
basics, as a result of overpopulation? As if, sweety.

But your tone when you wrote that was nice and loving, right?

Nope, just telling you what's going on in the real world. "Nice" kids
from good backgrounds are doing all kinds of evil **** to their
breeders, neighbors, and passers-by.

Heh.

Every breeder of mass killers always says(that is, if they are left
alive) that their children were "nice kids" and blame everything from
video games to Barry Bonds when their "nice kids" run amok. And then
when the cops finally catch little Phellone` in the act, the breeders
insist that the cops were wrong.

You sound like a certain mother whose goldenchylde was killed by cops
after shooting at them . .. she insists that he did nothing wrong,
despite a long felony record. You see, those cops were all just out to
get her pwecious chyuld .. .

Old August 12th 06, 08:57 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
elizabeth

Mitchell Holman wrote:
snip
why do so many feminists always claim to speak for all women?

Low self esteem.

not in my case--most women are scum, and deserve the treatment they get
from men who abuse them.

But why would I want every woman to be like me? Then I'd have no one
to be so superior to!

snip
And as for the women who assume every guy they
fail at picking up is gay, the less said the better.

Oh, but then, I prefer gay men, wish I was one, because then, I'd never
have to deal with one of those breedertype loser men.

I love gay bars, because no one will try to drop a roofie in *my*
drink.

Old August 13th 06, 07:15 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
[email protected]

Hello all how are you guys doing this evening?

[CentraCore & 78241]

Games that I like to play!

http://uc1.GamesTotal.com/?tft=2cd1

morbidchild wrote:
Phyl wrote:
LaTreen Washington wrote:
Phyl wrote:

LaTreen Washington wrote:

Please show me a man that insists on the right to waste the company
dime to express milk for 2 30-minute periods per day.

Eh, they don't. They're too busy finding internet porn at work

The duhds do 'cause they won't/can't bang the cows they're married to.

Ah, good. So you agree that men are wasting time at work. That was E-Z.

--
Phyl

interesting remarks ...
Games i like to play
Morbidchild #369089
http://uc.gamestotal.com/?in=369089

Old August 17th 06, 09:29 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
junkyard willie

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
"elizabeth" wrote in news:1155159509.214129.58390
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

BTW I hate men and women about equally, for the same reason.
Stupid ****s messing up the planet because they are too stupid not to
destroy everything they touch.

It really sucks not to be you.

Tell oh please how we can rise to
your standard of perfection.

While she isn't the height of intelligence and has some self-esteem issues,
"elizabeth" aka Dr. Lily White does post some interesting and provocative
(if self-conscious) stuff.

Plus you've got to admire her single-mindedness sometimes.

Old August 17th 06, 09:31 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
junkyard willie

"elizabeth" wrote in message
ups.com...

I bet your kids hate you. I never realized how lucky I was to get the
parents I got until I came online and had to deal with the likes of
you.

Jesus I should have left you killfiled past the 30 days I initially gave
you.