!! AT LEAST $50,000 THROUGH THE MAIL !!

Old February 1st 05, 12:48 AM

Default !! AT LEAST $50,000 THROUGH THE MAIL !!

Want to make some Money? Of Course!!

Basic Facts
A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now,
and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of CASH within weeks with only an initial investment of
$6.00 plus stamps! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!"
But like most of us I was curious and kept reading. It said that if
you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses listed in the
article, you could make thousands in a very short period of time. You
then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6,
and post the article to at least 300 newsgroups. (There are about
32,000 of them out there and that's quite a large market pool). No
catch, that was it. Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had
three questions that needed to be answered before I could get involved
in this sort of thing.

Pay Attention
1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?
I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little sceptical that I
would actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to
try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the
details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal
business.

2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD?
I called them: 1_800_725_2161 and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This
clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing
list.

3. IS IT RIGHT?
Well, everyone who sends me a buck has a good chance of getting A LOT
of CASH ... a much better chance than buying a lottery ticket!!!

So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $7.92 ... six
$1.00 bills and six 32 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I
did!!! Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I was
shocked! I figured it would end soon and didn't give it another
thought. But the CASH continued coming in. In my first week I made
between $20 to $30. By the end of the
second week I had a made a total of $1,000.00. In the third week I had
over $10,000.00 and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week
and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's still coming in
...... It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps !!!

Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you
follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more CASH
than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the CASH come in!
It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk it really works!!!! If all of
the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success
by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of
the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not solid
and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing
Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
quality lists. However, the CASH made from the mailing lists is
secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the
bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
Place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should
now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the
above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are
doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most
of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1_800_725_2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the
6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Troy Crouse
385 Sunset Drive
Fredericton, NB
E3A 1J2, Canada

#2) J.E. Grey
245 Stone Bridge Ct.
Fredericton, NB
E3A 1J2, Canada

#3) R. Hanson
1214 Junor Ave.
Saskatoon, SK
S7L 7K1, Canada

#4) Leo Dapanas
PO Box 6453
Stockton, CA
95206

#5) Jeff Anderson
4833 N County Rd 11 C
Loveland, CO
80538

#6) Jared Frausto
113 Rheem Blvd.
Orinda, CA
94563

Are You Paying Attention? Good.
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 300 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All
you need is 300, but remember, the more you post, the more CASH you
make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to 18
Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these
steps for yourself and, whenever you need CASH, you can use it again,
and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are a person
of integrity, the program will continue and the CASH that so many
others have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of
mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will
move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
position you will be receiving thousands of CASH in CASH!!! What an
opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
business!

___DIRECTIONS _____ FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

Step 1) You do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this letter, and select 'copy' from
the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's
memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on_line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE CASH YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 300**

That's it! You will begin receiving CASH from around the world within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large
amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you
can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

Now the WHY part:
Out of 300 postings, say I receive only 7 replies (a very low
example). So then I made $7.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
each of the 7 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 300
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 7 persons respond to each
of the 7 original 7, that is another $49.00 for me, now those 49 each
make 300 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 7 replies each, I
will bring in an additional $343.00! Now, those 343 persons turn
around and post the MINIMUM 300 with my name at #3 and only receive 7
replies each, I will make an additional $2401.00! OK, now here is the
fun part, each of those 2401 persons post a MINIMUM 300 letters with
my name at #2 and they each only receive 7 replies, that just made me
$16,807.00!!! Those 16807 persons will all deliver this message to 300
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 7 persons per 300
Newsgroups react I will receive $117,649.00! With an original
investment of only $6.00! And some stamps.
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names
on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of
people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these
articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00
and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if
the plan is played out and no one sends you the CASH? So what! What
are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest
users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands
of those joining the actual internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the CASH to the rest of the
people already on the list, you will NOT get as much. Someone I talked
to knew someone who did that and he only made about $150.00, and
that's after seven or eight weeks! Then he sent the 6 $1.00 bills,
people added him to their lists, and in 4_5 weeks he had over $10k.
This is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share the
wealth of the world without costing anything but our time!!! You also
may want to buy mailing and e_mail lists for future CASH.
Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a
list of everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the
newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY
IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the
CASH!! GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge
rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH.

Please remember to declare your extra income. Thanks once again...

"People have asked me if this is really legal. Well, it is! You are
using the Internet to advertise your business. What is that business?
You are creating a mailing list of people who are interested in home
based computer and online business and methods of generating income at
home. Remember, people send you a small fee to be added to your
mailing list. It is legal. What will you do with your list of
thousands of names? That's up to you." So, build your mailing list,
keep good accounts, declare the income and pay your taxes. By doing
this you prove your business intentions. Keep an eye on the newsgroups
and when the cash has stopped coming (that means your name is no
longer on the list), you just take the latest posting at the
newsgroups, send another $6.00 to the names stated on the list, make
your corrections (put your name at #6) and start posting again.

NOTES:
*1. In some countries, the export of the country's exchange is
illegal. But you can get the license to do this from the post office,
explaining the above statements (that you have an online business,
etc. You may have to pay an extra tax, but that's OK, the amount of
the incoming CASH is HUGE! And as I said, a few countries have that
restriction .
*2. You may want to buy mailing and e_mail lists for future CASH. (Or
Database or Spreadsheet software.)
*3. If you're really not sure or still think this can't be for real,
please print a copy of this article and give it to someone who really
needs the CASH, and see what happens.
*4. You will start getting responses within 1_2 weeks, it depends.

***ALSO REMEMBER***
SEND YOUR $1 OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE
U.S.