Doan's Way

Old May 23rd 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Doan's Way

Doan likes to post his rationale for spanking being equivalent to cops
using their batons....etc.

You'll notice the use of Taser, another of his claims that we,
non-spankers, PREFER be used on children.

A liar, of course, but you all know that.

http://www.wftv.com/news/9256517/detail.html

So what say, Doan. Was this discipline to teach, or was it force to subdue?

There IS a difference, stupid.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old May 24th 06, 12:26 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

0:- wrote:

Doan likes to post his rationale for spanking being equivalent to cops
using their batons....etc.

Oh, but I believe it. I'm terrified daily by tiny children who will
hurt me without being hit. Can you imagine the terror of being
confronted by a two year old who uses the word "No?" Scares me to death.

You'll notice the use of Taser, another of his claims that we,
non-spankers, PREFER be used on children.

Not me! I prefer Tasers be used on every child that is non-compliant.
I'm terrified of those little knee-biters, and recommend tasering them
every chance I have. Teach those little ones to obey, don't you know (grin)!

A liar, of course, but you all know that.

You think?

LaVonne

Old May 24th 06, 01:38 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Hey LaVonne?
What is you position on non-spanker children
in the military?

Do you think they will do well when the
military punishes them?

Old May 24th 06, 02:01 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

On Tue, 23 May 2006, Carlson LaVonne wrote:

0:- wrote:

Doan likes to post his rationale for spanking being equivalent to cops
using their batons....etc.

Oh, but I believe it. I'm terrified daily by tiny children who will
hurt me without being hit. Can you imagine the terror of being
confronted by a two year old who uses the word "No?" Scares me to death.

You'll notice the use of Taser, another of his claims that we,
non-spankers, PREFER be used on children.

Not me! I prefer Tasers be used on every child that is non-compliant.
I'm terrified of those little knee-biters, and recommend tasering them
every chance I have. Teach those little ones to obey, don't you know (grin)!

Don't you know that tasers are safe on children as young as SIX-YEAR OLD?
Just ask Kane! ;-)

A liar, of course, but you all know that.

You think?

Hihihi! The liars here is you!

Doan

LaVonne

Old May 24th 06, 02:10 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Hihihi! The logic of the anti-spanking zealotS. The police hitting you
with a baton is not assault but spanking a child is. Hey Kane, tasers
are safe, right? Even on a SIX-YEAR OLD, right?

Doan

Old May 24th 06, 03:16 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

0:- wrote:

Doan likes to post his rationale for spanking being equivalent to cops
using their batons....etc.

Oh, but I believe it. I'm terrified daily by tiny children who will
hurt me without being hit. Can you imagine the terror of being
confronted by a two year old who uses the word "No?" Scares me to death.
You'll notice the use of Taser, another of his claims that we,
non-spankers, PREFER be used on children.

Not me! I prefer Tasers be used on every child that is non-compliant.
I'm terrified of those little knee-biters, and recommend tasering them
every chance I have. Teach those little ones to obey, don't you know (grin)!

Don't you know that tasers are safe on children as young as SIX-YEAR OLD?
Just ask Kane! ;-)

Are you claiming they are not?

List the number of six year olds killed.

Go ahead. Heck, 12 years or younger. We'll wait.

A liar, of course, but you all know that.

You think?

Hihihi! The liars here is you!

Not too hard to see that's a lie.

Just go back up a few lines.

0:-

Doan

LaVonne

Old May 24th 06, 03:19 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:

Hihihi! The logic of the anti-spanking zealotS. The police hitting you
with a baton is not assault but spanking a child is.

But it is assault if they use them for any other purpose but to subdue a
person. They cannot be used as spanking is used on children.

Tell us about logic again, Droan.

Hey Kane, tasers
are safe, right?

They have a great safety record compared to other methods.

Even on a SIX-YEAR OLD, right?

Yes. List the number of six-year olds killed by use of a taser.

I'll spot you six MORE years. 12 years old and downward.

Go ahead.

Doan

You see, Doan. You ARE a liar. And it's more than abundantly clear.

0:-

Old May 26th 06, 09:30 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Kane says Tasers Yes, spanking no?

Old May 26th 06, 09:47 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Kane says Tasers Yes,

Not for instruction.

spanking no?

Yep, no spanking.

Attempting to twist the meaning of the poster is considered bad form,
Greg. Unethical.

It also indicates you cannot debate on the merits of your argument.

In all cases we have discussed here on the use of Taser, someone's life
was in danger. In two of the three I recall, the life of the one being
subdued (not instructed) was in in fact in serious danger of being lost
by the actions of that child.

Look them up.

A 12 year old drunk girl about to run into the street where there was
passing traffic. A little boy hacking at his leg with a piece of broken
glass he'd already used to cut his face and arms with.

Ask anyone knowledgeable about the circulatory system about the upper
leg, inside, Greg.

Ask what major blood vessels are present and how quickly someone that
has the large one severed will bleed out and die.

Of course to you the child's life is less important than your protecting
your ego and trying to justify your own lack of concern for children and
families.

Old May 27th 06, 12:37 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Children who do not spank! was Doan's Way

Greegor wrote:

Hey LaVonne?
What is you position on non-spanker children
in the military?

Well, I don't know very much about "non-spanker children" in or out of
the military. I haven't read any research than deals with children who
do not spank. By the way, who are these children supposedly not spanking?

Do you think they will do well when the
military punishes them?

I don't know a whole lot about the military either, but perhaps the
military has a way to deal with all those children who have decided not
to spank. I stil wonder who the "non-spanker" children aren't spanking
(giggle)!

LaVonne

Doan's a liar 0:-> Spanking 13 February 1st 06 02:15 AM
Doan's phony offer to "debate" Kane Spanking 35 May 19th 04 08:18 AM
Doan lies yet again..was.. Kane0 lies again Doan's phony offer to "debate" Kane Spanking 6 May 14th 04 02:10 AM
LaVonne, where art thou? [email protected] General 68 October 25th 03 04:59 AM
LaVonne, where art thou? LaVonne Carlson Spanking 43 August 30th 03 12:57 PM