Midwives and my birth/story

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 19th 04, 08:31 PM
Jill

Default Midwives and my birth/story

"Circe" wrote
FWIW, I *do* think that Jill's midwives suggestion that she "labor down"

and
their desire for the epidural to have worn off in the pushing stage makes
sense from a practical POV, even if it wasn't what Jill wanted.

I can agree with the practicality..but they should have told me ahead of
time when I was giving them my birth plan and telling them how much I
wanted pain relief during labor, not to be turned down etc!

But oh well...each day that goes by the better I feel as I recover...now I
am just so exhausted!