Lying as usual....was.....TX fosters find out about DFPS illegal tactics

Old July 20th 04, 06:43 PM
Kane

Default Lying as usual....was.....TX fosters find out about DFPS illegal tactics

On 20 Jul 2004 15:34:16 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

.....lies even in its posting methods. This has zero to do with this ng
and belongs in either/or alt.support.cps -
alt.support.foster-parents....

Subject: TX fosters find out about DFPS, Nazi tactics
From:
(Fern5827)
Date: 7/19/2004 11:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time
http://www.txcfr.org

I do not take information as being unbaised, or even as truthful, from
such websites. They are not objective and they do NOT stand up for
children's riights, usually, in the same measure they try to protect
abusive and neglectful parents.

And they took all of their kids, even BIOS. For what was deemed

punishment.

You need to describe the circumstances and post a more reliable sourc
if you do not want to continue to identify yourself as a liar and a
giver of dangerous advice...AGAIN!

Your post is Bull****. It sure makes you Set Fruit nicely though.

CPS will remove the bio children of Foster parents based on the risk
and the circumstances of the allegations. For instance if it's a
nutritional or hygiene neglect issue that would hardly every happen.

If it's a sex abuse or physical abuse allegation..then it would be
more likely all children on premises would be removed.

In addition one or more of the bio children themselves may be the
subject of the allegations, or be the perp not yet disclosed or
discovered by investigation.

We've certainly read a few times that that is exactly the case.

Would you prefer the bio children left there to be tainted as
witnesses and at risk of harm themselves? Or each other?

It would give you yet another way to lie about CPS if some harm came
to the children or the foster parents got off of the allegations
because the witnesses were tainted.

You people are sick. The entire Plot of you.

Kane

DESCRIPTORS; Fern5827, NUTCASE, HABITUAL LIAR, DANGEROUS SPEWER OF

NONSENSE, CHILD HATER, FAMILY HATER, CHILD BEATINGS SUPPORTER, CHILD
MURDER MINIMIZER, NON-AUTHORIZED PURVEYOR OF DANGEROUS LEGAL ADVICE.
Old July 20th 04, 08:30 PM
Fern5827

Read the Website from Texas.

I guess you feel that CPS, TDPRS can do no wrong.

Folks living in Texas can get support and help from these former dedicated
fosters who found out about CPS' agenda.