runescape gold

Old June 16th 07, 06:21 AM posted to misc.kids
eyshod

Default runescape gold

Hmm. I thought of this on 05 Apr 2006 21:46. This is a dictionary of
all TzHaar words that I know of. At first they were guesses, but then
patterns emerged, new words suggested themselves from old ones...it
grew and developed into...this.

I realise that a lot of you are giving me suggestions for the word
Jad....Be aware that pretty much anything you say on THAT subject are
going to be pretty much ignored. The word is only used once and you
can't offer me any evidence as to why your suggestion is better than
any other.

For those of you that say we have "way too much time on our
hands" (fourteen and counting), I merely say that this took me 25
minutes of concentrated effort and then a few months generalised low-
effort rumination. Some work was put in by others, too; probably more
than me, in fact.

Any flaws or missed words, feel free to point them out.

I'll do words first, then names.
Ak - Sword

e - The, it

Ek - Dagger

Em - Mace

Haar - Sacred, holy

Hur - Builder, crafter, small

Jad - Don't give me any suggestions for this, it could be any one of a
number of things.

Jal - Foreign, alien

Kek - Hot

Ket - Defender

Kih - Small, light

Kl - We, us

Kot - Save, protect

Kul - Coin, token

Mej - Mystical (magical, holy) (also loosely translates as Mother/
Father)

Om - Warhammer/Maul

Tal - Staff

Tok - Rock, hard (Possible multiple meanings, dependant on context)

Tz - Heat, life

Ul - Range or Ring

Xil - Hunter, killer, sharp, dangerous

Yt - Cold, dead

Zek - Attack, harm

Which brings us on to names. I'll do them in the next post.

http://www.runescape-money.eu

http://www.rs2-money.com

runescape gold money eyshod General 1 June 18th 07 09:01 PM
Hoho,I found a web site which there is a lot of Runescape Gold(Gp) for free. ѧϰ General 0 June 11th 07 01:00 PM
runescape gold money eislkd General 1 June 7th 07 02:06 AM
I know it's not about getting a gold medal or anything.... cjra Breastfeeding 21 January 26th 07 04:07 AM
Looking for opinions on RuneScape annie General 19 April 27th 06 11:42 PM