Barbara (Circe) is doing well (cross-posted)

Old July 8th 03, 08:25 PM
Astromum

Default Barbara (Circe) is doing well (cross-posted)

Katie Jaques wrote:
Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and wishes. I knew you
would all want to know about Barbara's condition.

Most certainly!! Thanks Katie! I am thrilled to know she is doing
so well so soon, it can only be a good sign. You must all still
be feeling shaky from the shock, it sounds like a true miracle
happened. I hope and pray you will never have to experience such
a scary episode again.

My continuing well wishes and thoughts go out to you all!

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)