CANCER INC

Old December 5th 10, 10:24 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Bob Officer[_2_]

Default CANCER INC

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:07:36 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:11:40 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Follow-ups set.

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/3/10 11:00 AM, carole wrote:
"Marc wrote in message
31...

The sad thing is that is "Carole" ever "joined the club" (And may she
never receive that dubious honour) - She'd be sitting in an oncology
clinic, just like so many of us have to date.

Not me. I've had first hand experience being treated by allopathic medicine from my appendicitis incident
many
years ago.
A person needs to take responsibility for their own health.

It is all too easy to make preposterous claims about "The Man", when you
can sit, nice, safe and comfy from a position of non-cancer.

Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty eating and living -- you know, cause
and
effect.

Yet some people who eat a horrible diet don't get cancer and others who have a great diet do get cancer.
In
addition, some young kids get cancer. Obviously, it is more than just "faulty eating and living."

Jeff

Look Jeff, I'm not absolutely sure why some people get cancer and some don't.

But Carole you just said you did above. or do you not understand your
words?

you said:
cite
"Cancer doesn't just happen by accident, its takes years of faulty
eating and living --"
/cite

Yes, but I'm not absolutely sure what faulty eating and living is, bob and it no doubt differs from person to
person.

So how does neuroblastoma in newly born babies fit?

--
Bob Officer

"One of my pet hates is being made an idiot
out of ...but you go right ahead"
Carole Hubbard in Message-ID:
. com
Old December 5th 10, 10:26 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Bob Officer[_2_]

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:43:00 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Stage 7 - "Fungation/Terminal Disease"

Better keep that foot fungus under control Carole

Old December 5th 10, 11:43 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 12/5/10 5:01 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
"Marc wrote in message
[...]

A better statement would be that you don't have a clue why some people get cancer and others don't.

That's not entirely correct Dr Jeff.
According to the 7 stages of disease http://www.nvo.com/truthinhealth/chart/ and
http://worldpeacepoll.com/fabradio/h...es-of-disease/ there is a process involved. A
big part of the problem is toxemia
http://www.getwellstaywellamerica.co...ToxemiaPg2.htm

Toxemia is a total garbage. There is no evidence to back it up. I get
rid of my toxins around the clock when my kidneys make urine and when I
move my bowels.

In my past I've have had some terrible diet and abused my body a lot when I smoked and lost so much weight
went down to under 7 stone at one point.
If anybody should have had cancer it would have been me.

Why?

Bad diet and stress.

Prove that diet and stress cause cancer.

I can only go by what the orthopaths say that there are seven stages of disease,
http://www.aol.org.au/wp-content/upl...ges-newest.pdf although it doesn't really answer
all my questions.

Gee, it doesn't answer any questions, really. One question is why don't people get heart cancer often? And
another is how does genetics and DNA damage fit in with this paradigm?

You're getting ahead of yourself with these more advanced questions Dr Jeff.

The premise is flawed, to say the the least.

What I consider contributes to ill health more than anything is acidosis, a diet that has the ability to
cause
over acid buildup. Look up CANCER + ALKALISE (or ALKALIZE).

Why? I keep the pH and acidity level of my body nicely with just using nature's way: Taking a whiz. The
kidneys and lungs keep the acids just right for the body. In fact, they keep my blood at pH 7.4, more or
less (7.4 +/- 0.04 is the normal value for blood pH).

Of course this is what you're taught at your dumbed down medical schools. But where do you think that all the
alkaline minerals come from that keep your blood at the right pH?

It is not the minerals. It is removing carbon dioxide by the lungs and
removing acids by the kidneys.

For the vast majority of people, eating a healthy diet is all that is
needed to maintain a proper pH.

Out of your bones dimwit.

The acid theory is meant to take money from idiots who have no clue how bodies work and are too stupid to
learn for themselves.

Unfortunately Dr Jeff you have not been taught how to think, merely how to absorb and regurgitate the lies of
big pharma.

ROTFL!

They don't want people to know the cheap and easy way to cure anything. It is much more convenient for them
for people to become dependent on their "safe and efficacious" drugs.

It is much cheaper and easier to keep people healthy by proper diet,
exercise and not doing stupid things like listening to you and other
quacks and not smoking.

Now the latest trend is organ transplants and they get about $15K pa for the anti-rejection drugs - that adds
up over a person's lifetime. They would rather have people getting organ transplants than stop the
degeneration of their own organs.

The latest trend? Organ transplants have been around for years. And,
doctors are working to prevent the need by doing things like preventing
the complications of diabetes.

You should look in the mirror and decide for yourself if the last sentence fits you.

Which sentence is that Dr Jeff?

Sadly, apparently, you're not smart enough to read a sentence in a post
and figure out what is the previous sentence. And you said I went to a
dumbed-down medical school.

Jeff
Old December 6th 10, 12:04 AM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Bob Officer[_2_]

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 18:43:40 -0500, in misc.health.alternative,
dr_jeff wrote:

On 12/5/10 5:01 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
"Marc wrote in message
[...]

Tell her why you need acid in your kidneys?

1. The minerals will fall out of solution if the PH went neutral or
Basic.
2. The chances especially in a female of getting a yeast or bacteria
infection goes up and the Acid level in the Urine drops.
3. The O2/CO2 is an acid control. If you gain too much acid in the
blood the heart beats slightly faster. Every person that runs hard or
rides a bike gains a full understanding of blood acid levels and
Hydration and CO2/O2 levels.

For the vast majority of people, eating a healthy diet is all that is
needed to maintain a proper pH.

Exactly.

Out of your bones dimwit.

OH that is much too slow a process to work effectively. The These is
why other people continually tell carole, she needs to get a good
foundation in body chemistry, physiology, and biology to fully
participate in these forums.

The acid theory is meant to take money from idiots who have no clue how bodies work and are too stupid to
learn for themselves.

Unfortunately Dr Jeff you have not been taught how to think, merely how to absorb and regurgitate the lies of
big pharma.

ROTFL!

Priceless and clueless all in one.

They don't want people to know the cheap and easy way to cure anything. It is much more convenient for them
for people to become dependent on their "safe and efficacious" drugs.

It is much cheaper and easier to keep people healthy by proper diet,
exercise and not doing stupid things like listening to you and other
quacks and not smoking.

Now the latest trend is organ transplants and they get about $15K pa for the anti-rejection drugs - that adds
up over a person's lifetime. They would rather have people getting organ transplants than stop the
degeneration of their own organs.

The latest trend? Organ transplants have been around for years. And,
doctors are working to prevent the need by doing things like preventing
the complications of diabetes.

It might be nice if people didn't need transplants. IT would be great
if the things like Viruses didn't damage people's valves so 30 years
later they are going under the knife for surgery. Especially when the
Virus has a vaccination that seems to stop the infection in the 1st
place. Preventions is worth a pound of cure. But it is nice to have
any treatment if you don't have a cure.

You should look in the mirror and decide for yourself if the last sentence fits you.

Which sentence is that Dr Jeff?

Sadly, apparently, you're not smart enough to read a sentence in a post
and figure out what is the previous sentence. And you said I went to a
dumbed-down medical school.

Still LOL.

Old December 6th 10, 12:11 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"dr_jeff" wrote in message ...
On 12/5/10 5:01 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
"Marc wrote in message
[...]

The only reason there is no evidence is that they removed the concept from medicine, along with acidosis.
Because if people are ignorant about the cause of disease and present to the allopathic quack who has been
trained to dole out pharma drugs, then they make more money.
I have worked out that toxemia is a genuine functional condition. People with a condition of toxemia or overly
acid body are prone to many ills.

In my past I've have had some terrible diet and abused my body a lot when I smoked and lost so much
weight
went down to under 7 stone at one point.
If anybody should have had cancer it would have been me.

Why?

Bad diet and stress.

Prove that diet and stress cause cancer.

I just told you the seven stages of disease - stress causes enervation. Bad diet can cause all sorts of
problems obviously.

I can only go by what the orthopaths say that there are seven stages of disease,
http://www.aol.org.au/wp-content/upl...ges-newest.pdf although it doesn't really
answer
all my questions.

Gee, it doesn't answer any questions, really. One question is why don't people get heart cancer often? And
another is how does genetics and DNA damage fit in with this paradigm?

You're getting ahead of yourself with these more advanced questions Dr Jeff.

The premise is flawed, to say the the least.

Its not flawed and as sound as they come. I can get rid of fungi, infections and parasites with correct use of
cellsalts.

So the untreated condition where a person has these conditions would be classified as toxemia, or lack of
blood purity.
Why do you think old people end up with osteoporosis? Its because their body has to borrow from the bones to
detoxify and de-acidify when the diet is faulty.

What I consider contributes to ill health more than anything is acidosis, a diet that has the ability to
cause
over acid buildup. Look up CANCER + ALKALISE (or ALKALIZE).

Why? I keep the pH and acidity level of my body nicely with just using nature's way: Taking a whiz. The
kidneys and lungs keep the acids just right for the body. In fact, they keep my blood at pH 7.4, more or
less (7.4 +/- 0.04 is the normal value for blood pH).

Of course this is what you're taught at your dumbed down medical schools. But where do you think that all
the
alkaline minerals come from that keep your blood at the right pH?

It is not the minerals. It is removing carbon dioxide by the lungs and removing acids by the kidneys.

No, its the calcium, sodium and potassium that neutralise acids. If they aren't neutralised people get
rheumatism, gout, all sorts of health problems including osteoporosis.
The minerals have to be in the diet in the right amounts or the kidneys and lungs can't do their job.

For the vast majority of people, eating a healthy diet is all that is needed to maintain a proper pH.

Not once a person has a body load of uneliminated acids and it is easy from today's diet to get deficient in
minerals.

Out of your bones dimwit.

The acid theory is meant to take money from idiots who have no clue how bodies work and are too stupid to
learn for themselves.

Unfortunately Dr Jeff you have not been taught how to think, merely how to absorb and regurgitate the lies
of
big pharma.

ROTFL!

Don't give me that ROTFL crap!

They don't want people to know the cheap and easy way to cure anything. It is much more convenient for them
for people to become dependent on their "safe and efficacious" drugs.

It is much cheaper and easier to keep people healthy by proper diet, exercise and not doing stupid things
like listening to you and other quacks and not smoking.

Maybe you're right.
However, how many people do you know who use underarm deodorant?
This is a sign of silica deficiency because correcting silica deficiency stops underarm odour and wetness.
And how many people do you know who get knotted back muscles and like a back massage?
This is due to sodium phosphate and sulphate deficiency, due to acids in the muscles which cause them to knot
up. Correct the deficiency and the desire for back massage disappears.

Now the latest trend is organ transplants and they get about $15K pa for the anti-rejection drugs - that
adds
up over a person's lifetime. They would rather have people getting organ transplants than stop the
degeneration of their own organs.

The latest trend? Organ transplants have been around for years. And, doctors are working to prevent the need
by doing things like preventing the complications of diabetes.

Doctors are trying yes.
However, big pharma doesn't give a rats - they are only concerned with their bottom line.

You should look in the mirror and decide for yourself if the last sentence fits you.

Which sentence is that Dr Jeff?

Sadly, apparently, you're not smart enough to read a sentence in a post and figure out what is the previous
sentence. And you said I went to a dumbed-down medical school.

You did go to a dumbed-down medical school that emphasised drugs over nutrition and called alternative
medicine quack.
And further evidence by the fact you can't find the "last sentence" and now try to shift the blame back onto
me.

Have a nice day!

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old December 6th 10, 12:24 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

[...]

Well that's ok bob, and I don't know how you came upon this information seeing that your speciality is rocks.
Its beside the point bob, what the mechanism is and the processes the body goes through to perform different
functions.
I don't need to know this.

The cellsalt theory explains how a deficiency in a cellsalt/ group of cellsalts gives rise to symptoms which
are nature's warning signs that something is wrong.
If I have knotted muscles, heartburn, itching eyes, a headache, constipation or whatever, it is a symptom.
When I correct the deficiency the body runs efficiently without me knowing the details.

For the vast majority of people, eating a healthy diet is all that is
needed to maintain a proper pH.

Exactly.

Well yes, most of the time but not always. And if there have been excesses or deficiency build-ups like in the
case of osteoporosis, then its another kettle of fish and we can see that a deficiency has existed and built
up over many years with the body borrowing from the bones and never paying back.
So much for your proper diet.

Out of your bones dimwit.

OH that is much too slow a process to work effectively. The These is
why other people continually tell carole, she needs to get a good
foundation in body chemistry, physiology, and biology to fully
participate in these forums.

But are you devoid of any commonsense?
Why do you think the bones become porous in 2/3 of those over 65?
This is the body drawing minerals from the bones in the hope of repaying back at some time in the future.

This is an alterantive ng, not alt.pharm-drugs.misc.

The acid theory is meant to take money from idiots who have no clue how bodies work and are too stupid to
learn for themselves.

Unfortunately Dr Jeff you have not been taught how to think, merely how to absorb and regurgitate the lies
of
big pharma.

ROTFL!

Priceless and clueless all in one.

This is where your pharmaceutical dumbed-down education has let you down.
You know nothing of nutrition, or toxemia or acidosis.
But you know which drugs are right for which condition.

[...]

Ahh vaccination ...another red hot topic of contention.
Don't worry about nutrition, just vaccinate for the 300 or 500 odd diseases that may strike you down, and then
still get them in some cases.

You should look in the mirror and decide for yourself if the last sentence fits you.

Which sentence is that Dr Jeff?

Sadly, apparently, you're not smart enough to read a sentence in a post
and figure out what is the previous sentence. And you said I went to a
dumbed-down medical school.

Still LOL.

"lots of love?" ...now that's better bob.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old December 6th 10, 08:57 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...

..

OH that is much too slow a process to work effectively. The These is
why other people continually tell carole, she needs to get a good
foundation in body chemistry, physiology, and biology to fully
participate in these forums.

Arrogant attitude.
As if nobody can possibly know anything about health without such knowledge.
This is very ugly of you bob, especially in an alternative health group.

The Philosophical and Historical Roots of Holistic Approaches to Health
22/12/2005

http://www.naturalmatters.net/articl...icle=879&cat=4
"The Empirical school of thought held different assumptions about the ways of acquiring knowledge on health,
disease, and the treatment of disease. It did not look for nor seek to understand the causes of disease. It
sought and developed ways that worked whether or not the practitioner understood at first why the methods
worked. Although Empirical practitioners usually had theories on how and why their methods worked, they
recognized that their theories were always secondary to the fact that the method worked. Over long periods of
time and through close observations, empirical practitioners developed their own time tested and systematic
health practices that were not based on an analytical understanding of cause and effect.

The Rationalist school, of which modern medicine is the latest development, has claimed the title of being the
"scientific" medicine. At the same time, it asserted that other approaches to understanding health and to the
treatment of disease were unscientific and were often to be considered as "quackery." The meaning and
significance of scientific methodology are discussed in detail in volumes II and III of Divided Legacy.

Coulter points out that although the Rationalists explained why their methods worked or didn't work, their
explanations were soon disproven and were replaced by a new set of "facts."

It should be clarified that the definition and the historical use of the word "empirical" refers to the
dependence upon observation and experience alone without the use of theory or reductionistic methodology.
Although modern medicine is considered a highly empirical science, it is much more rationally based than
empirically based. "

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Old December 6th 10, 09:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Bob Officer[_2_]

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 23:24:07 +1100, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

[...]

It is called human physiology, Carole one of those many classes you
say is taught in "Dumbed-down" Schools.

The CO2/O2 exchange is fascinating to learn. The Charts and graphs
showing how the acid levels increase just a few hundreds of points
during exertion as the CO2 level increase. and Decrease as the O2
levels catch up. Bone calcium isn't involved Carole. Funny how basic
human physiology is taught what works and what doesn't. ( blood
calcium is not a variant in the process.)

Its beside the point bob, what the mechanism is and the processes the body goes through to perform different
functions.
I don't need to know this.

But you blather on and on, citing lots of other people with basic
merely-there-say-so, when the body of evidence shows you are wrong.
Did you people that Blather on and on about things they do not know
anything about are in the end "being made idiot out of ..." by their
own words.

The cellsalt theory explains how a deficiency in a cellsalt/ group of cellsalts gives rise to symptoms which
are nature's warning signs that something is wrong.

and that is not correct and you have zero evidence to support the
assumption.
cue Carole's fungus claims

If I have knotted muscles, heartburn, itching eyes, a headache, constipation or whatever, it is a symptom.
When I correct the deficiency the body runs efficiently without me knowing the details.

That is called wishful thinking.

For the vast majority of people, eating a healthy diet is all that is
needed to maintain a proper pH.

Exactly.

Well yes, most of the time but not always. And if there have been excesses or deficiency build-ups like in the
case of osteoporosis, then its another kettle of fish and we can see that a deficiency has existed and built
up over many years with the body borrowing from the bones and never paying back.
So much for your proper diet.

Taking Salts won't change pH.

Out of your bones dimwit.

OH that is much too slow a process to work effectively. The These is
why other people continually tell carole, she needs to get a good
foundation in body chemistry, physiology, and biology to fully
participate in these forums.

But are you devoid of any commonsense?
Why do you think the bones become porous in 2/3 of those over 65?

The body especially females have a drop in hormone levels. the
Estrogen/calcium cycle is become better know. In elderly people over
65, (about 70% of that population is female) has bone loss because of
the loss of estrogen in post menopausal women.

This is the body drawing minerals from the bones in the hope of repaying back at some time in the future.

No it isn't Carole. There are enough articles on the net about the
Estrogen/calcium cycle and post menopausal females. I suggest you
educate your self so you won't look so silly in the future.

This is an alterantive ng, not alt.pharm-drugs.misc.

I know of no one that makes that mistake, Carole.

The acid theory is meant to take money from idiots who have no clue how bodies work and are too stupid to
learn for themselves.

Unfortunately Dr Jeff you have not been taught how to think, merely how to absorb and regurgitate the lies
of
big pharma.

ROTFL!

Priceless and clueless all in one.

This is where your pharmaceutical dumbed-down education has let you down.
You know nothing of nutrition, or toxemia or acidosis.
But you know which drugs are right for which condition.

But then I know far more than you do, it seems. I don't take drugs. I
eat a fully balanced meal. Get lots of good exercise, get enough
sleep, 4 hours and keep my mind sharp by learning new things on a
daily basis.

[...]

and Carole jumps in with both feet in the pool called "being made an
idiot out of ..."

Carole would rather see people get mumps, measles and rheumatic fever
and end up with damaged organs, and have then not have the surgeries
and die? These diseases damage the organs, but then carole believe
the virus do not cause diseases, that toxins allow the diseases to
grow.

You should look in the mirror and decide for yourself if the last sentence fits you.

Which sentence is that Dr Jeff?

Sadly, apparently, you're not smart enough to read a sentence in a post
and figure out what is the previous sentence. And you said I went to a
dumbed-down medical school.

Still LOL.

"lots of love?" ...now that's better bob.

Laughing Out Loud, Carole. Lots of Love would be LoL, "of" since itis
a preposition is not captialized, normally.

That is something I learn in the "Dumbed-down" schools. Oh what was
that sound? It was you "being made an idiot out of ..." again.

Old December 6th 10, 10:09 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 12/6/10 7:11 AM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
On 12/5/10 5:01 PM, carole wrote:
wrote in message ...
"Marc wrote in message
[...]

Really? Why don't you provide the evidence that toxemia is real? What
are the names of the toxins? Acidosis is a real medical condition. There
is metabolic acidosis and respiratory acidosis. I bet you can learn
about it on Wikipedia, among other sources.

Because if people are ignorant about the cause of disease and present to the allopathic quack who has been
trained to dole out pharma drugs, then they make more money.

Gee, if someone goes to a doctor, the doctor should be paid, too.

And obviously, if people are ignorant about the cause of disease and go
to an alternative medicine person who is selling someone that has no
evidence that it works, the alternative medicine person is going to make
more money, too.

I have worked out that toxemia is a genuine functional condition. People with a condition of toxemia or overly
acid body are prone to many ills.

Please provide empirical evidence to support your claim. That you worked
something out is not very helpful.

In my past I've have had some terrible diet and abused my body a lot when I smoked and lost so much
weight
went down to under 7 stone at one point.
If anybody should have had cancer it would have been me.

Why?

Bad diet and stress.

Prove that diet and stress cause cancer.

I just told you the seven stages of disease - stress causes enervation. Bad diet can cause all sorts of
problems obviously.

So what? The seven stages of disease is totally bogus.

I can only go by what the orthopaths say that there are seven stages of disease,
http://www.aol.org.au/wp-content/upl...ges-newest.pdf although it doesn't really
answer
all my questions.

Gee, it doesn't answer any questions, really. One question is why don't people get heart cancer often? And
another is how does genetics and DNA damage fit in with this paradigm?

You're getting ahead of yourself with these more advanced questions Dr Jeff.

The premise is flawed, to say the the least.

Its not flawed and as sound as they come. I can get rid of fungi, infections and parasites with correct use of
cellsalts.

Cell salts is totally unproven. What does your body do with too much of
any mineral? Excrete it in the urine.

So the untreated condition where a person has these conditions would be classified as toxemia, or lack of
blood purity.

Really? So what toxins are you talking about? Names please.

Why do you think old people end up with osteoporosis? Its because their body has to borrow from the bones to
detoxify and de-acidify when the diet is faulty.

Evidence please. Is their blood pH low?

What I consider contributes to ill health more than anything is acidosis, a diet that has the ability to
cause
over acid buildup. Look up CANCER + ALKALISE (or ALKALIZE).

Why? I keep the pH and acidity level of my body nicely with just using nature's way: Taking a whiz. The
kidneys and lungs keep the acids just right for the body. In fact, they keep my blood at pH 7.4, more or
less (7.4 +/- 0.04 is the normal value for blood pH).

Of course this is what you're taught at your dumbed down medical schools. But where do you think that all
the
alkaline minerals come from that keep your blood at the right pH?

It is not the minerals. It is removing carbon dioxide by the lungs and removing acids by the kidneys.

No, its the calcium, sodium and potassium that neutralise acids.

Calcium, sodium and potassium don't neutralize acids. They exist in the
body as charged particles, called ions. It is basic chemistry. It is the
bicarbonate in the blood that neurtalizes acids.

If they aren't neutralised people get
rheumatism, gout, all sorts of health problems including osteoporosis.
The minerals have to be in the diet in the right amounts or the kidneys and lungs can't do their job.

Acidosis doesn't cause these problems. The only acid that causes these
problems is uric acid, but that is not caused by too much acid (in
general), but rather is genetic disorder.

For the vast majority of people, eating a healthy diet is all that is needed to maintain a proper pH.

Not once a person has a body load of uneliminated acids and it is easy from today's diet to get deficient in
minerals.

But, we know that the person is not acidic from the blood values of pH.
Besides, if the blood pH is too low, the person will breath too fast, so
we can tell when one has a low blood pH.

Out of your bones dimwit.

The acid theory is meant to take money from idiots who have no clue how bodies work and are too stupid to
learn for themselves.

Unfortunately Dr Jeff you have not been taught how to think, merely how to absorb and regurgitate the lies
of
big pharma.

ROTFL!

Don't give me that ROTFL crap!

You don't have a clue. Your comments are so stupid, they make laugh. So
too bad.

They don't want people to know the cheap and easy way to cure anything. It is much more convenient for them
for people to become dependent on their "safe and efficacious" drugs.

It is much cheaper and easier to keep people healthy by proper diet, exercise and not doing stupid things
like listening to you and other quacks and not smoking.

Maybe you're right.
However, how many people do you know who use underarm deodorant?

Not enough.

This is a sign of silica deficiency because correcting silica deficiency stops underarm odour and wetness.

There is no evidence that silica does anything in the body. If eat
silica, your body will not absorb it. It will pass throught he digestive
system. It is not a needed nutrient.

And how many people do you know who get knotted back muscles and like a back massage?

Not many. However, people like back massages. They make people feel good.

This is due to sodium phosphate and sulphate deficiency, due to acids in the muscles which cause them to knot
up. Correct the deficiency and the desire for back massage disappears.

Really? People already get more than enough sodium, phosphate and
sulphate from their diets. Again, you don't have a clue what you're
talking about.

Now the latest trend is organ transplants and they get about $15K pa for the anti-rejection drugs - that
adds
up over a person's lifetime. They would rather have people getting organ transplants than stop the
degeneration of their own organs.

The latest trend? Organ transplants have been around for years. And, doctors are working to prevent the need
by doing things like preventing the complications of diabetes.

Doctors are trying yes.
However, big pharma doesn't give a rats - they are only concerned with their bottom line.

Yet is the doctors who are actively preventing people from needing
transplants.

You should look in the mirror and decide for yourself if the last sentence fits you.

Which sentence is that Dr Jeff?

Sadly, apparently, you're not smart enough to read a sentence in a post and figure out what is the previous
sentence. And you said I went to a dumbed-down medical school.

You did go to a dumbed-down medical school that emphasised drugs over nutrition and called alternative
medicine quack.

You have yet to show that alterantive, aka con-med or conjecture based
medicine works.

And further evidence by the fact you can't find the "last sentence" and now try to shift the blame back onto
me.

You were the one who couldn't find it. So, yes, I blame you.

Have a nice day!

You do the same.

Jeff

Old December 6th 10, 10:11 PM posted to alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
dr_jeff

On 12/6/10 7:24 AM, carole wrote:
[...]

Why don't tell us what the predictions that the theory makes are, and
show us how the predictions have been tested? That's how science is done.

Note that this is in the sci.med newsgroup.

Jeff