Sullivan CLAIMS Pangborn gets paid $50,000 per case! :-)))))))))))))))

Old August 12th 08, 11:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Kent Wills

Default Sullivan CLAIMS Pangborn gets paid $50,000 per case! :-)))))))))))))))

On 12 Aug 2008 07:45:31 -0400, (tjab) wrote:

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:
On 11 Aug 2008 19:30:29 -0400,
(tjab) wrote:

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:
On 10 Aug 2008 16:05:06 -0400,
(tjab) wrote:

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:
On 10 Aug 2008 13:50:40 -0400,
(tjab) wrote:

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:
Mid five figures isn't *middle* five figures, except in your
drunken stupors.

What is "mid five figures" in whatever mental state you claim to be in?

To anyone whose entire life doesn't revolve around me, this will
exclude you of course, it can be from 30,000 to 60,000.

Any special reason you chose 20000 under 50000 but only 10000 over
50000?

They're the numbers that entered my head.

That your standard for accuracy is that something "entered your head"
explains a great deal.

No comment about accuracy was made.
Is there a specific reason you're lying and implying there was?

On the contrary, in reading a Kent Wills post, it goes without saying
that accuracy is the one thing one would never expect to find.

An odd way to admit you've lied, but so be it.
Care to explain to the readers the exact reason you chose to lie
about what I wrote?

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Old August 12th 08, 11:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Kent Wills

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:42:06 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"tjab" wrote in message

What is "mid five figures" in whatever mental state you claim to be
in?

To anyone whose entire life doesn't revolve around me, this will
exclude you of course, it can be from 30,000 to 60,000.

Any special reason you chose 20000 under 50000 but only 10000 over
50000?

They're the numbers that entered my head.

That your standard for accuracy is that something "entered your head"
explains a great deal.

No comment about accuracy was made.
Is there a specific reason you're lying and implying there was?

On the contrary, in reading a Kent Wills post, it goes without saying
that accuracy is the one thing one would never expect to find.

What is amusing is that TODAY Danny Sullivan is bitterly DENYING he ever
claimed my retainers were in the "mid five figures." He claims he never said
that!!!!

He didn't, outside of your drunken stupors.
Seek professional help to come to terms with and take control of
your alcoholism. You won't be able to deal with the disease alone.
I'm being very serious.

And of course as usual our Polack

Your bigotry is well known and documented. You don't really need
to keep offering proof.

has tried to be a math professor
and defend the claim using his best Polish math to tell is that $3,500 *IS*
in the mid five figures.

Outside of your alcoholic induced mental illness, no such claim
has been made by anyone.

His contributions ( at least what I can read of
them in the replies of others to his crazy ****) are so utterly ridiculous
that I try to waste as little time replying to his deranged **** as
possible. His claims that $3,500 *IS* a "mid five figure" amount is one
of the main reasons I try so hard to ignore him.

When outside of your alcoholic induced mental illness has anyone
claimed $3500 is a mid five figure?

From:
"Kenneth R. Pangborn, MS"

James Giglio wrote:

"Exhibit 23" makes no sense. Apparently, my name is on it, along with
Michelle Deveraux and Chris Barden. Can anybody explain?

I feel so hurt. Diana doesn't even name me. Doesn't she know how
important I am?