Pangborn gets paid to sell shutters.

Old August 12th 08, 02:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
tjab

Default Pangborn gets paid to sell shutters.

In article ,
Kent Wills wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:48:41 -0400, "Dan Sullivan"
wrote:

" krp" wrote in message

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

How long have you been in the shutter business, pornbag?

How long have you been a DIP****, Danny???

I'm not.

Are you in sales or installation?

According to the information I was sent, which I've not bothered
to have confirmed or denied since it really doesn't matter,

If it doesn't matter and you don't know if it's true, why did you post it?

[...]

Old August 13th 08, 01:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
krp[_4_]

"tjab" wrote in message
wrote:

" krp" wrote in message

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

How long have you been in the shutter business, pornbag?

How long have you been a DIP****, Danny???

I'm not.

Are you in sales or installation?

According to the information I was sent, which I've not bothered
to have confirmed or denied since it really doesn't matter,

If it doesn't matter and you don't know if it's true, why did you post it?

Because he's a STUPID POLACK!

Old August 13th 08, 04:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,soc.men,misc.legal,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated
Kent Wills

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:52:43 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"tjab" wrote in message
wrote:

" krp" wrote in message

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

How long have you been in the shutter business, pornbag?

How long have you been a DIP****, Danny???

I'm not.

Are you in sales or installation?

According to the information I was sent, which I've not bothered
to have confirmed or denied since it really doesn't matter,

If it doesn't matter and you don't know if it's true, why did you post it?

Because he's a STUPID POLACK!

Your bigotry is well known and documented. There's no real need
for you to keep offering proof.

From:
"Kenneth R. Pangborn, MS"

James Giglio wrote:

"Exhibit 23" makes no sense. Apparently, my name is on it, along with
Michelle Deveraux and Chris Barden. Can anybody explain?

I feel so hurt. Diana doesn't even name me. Doesn't she know how
important I am?