Kent Bradley Wills guilty of using a Juvenile to commit a Felony - now living in Arkansas

Old October 24th 08, 12:09 AM posted to alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.usenet.kooks,misc.legal
Kent Wills

Default Kent Bradley Wills guilty of using a Juvenile to commit a Felony - now living in Arkansas

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:03:56 GMT, Snarky
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 17:40:31 -0500, Kent Wills wrote these lies, denials,
arrogant assertions, erroneous presuppositions, and/or obfuscations:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:54:38 GMT, Snarky wrote:

Do you think you'll ever find your nuts, and prove your claim about
"Kent" (that is, that he's the Kent you say he is)?

Do you think that Kent will be happy when that day comes around?

If he is, then I don't give a **** about his feelings. If he isn't, then
I don't give a **** about yours.

I tried to reply to the E-mail you sent, but it bounced. I'll
need a valid addy for you. I think you'll find that I have of interest.

That's odd -- did you reply to the Telus addy, or the ".organ"? The
former should work...

I think Gmail used organ.
The tedus one just bounced as well.

Technical details of permanent failu
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
other server returned was: 550 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (state
14).

--

Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.

Fulton DFCS official charged with felony child abuse: due in courtJuly 31 for arraignment on a felony charge of first degree child cruelty. fx Spanking 5 June 21st 07 06:44 PM
Fulton DFCS official charged with felony child abuse: due in courtJuly 31 for arraignment on a felony charge of first degree child cruelty. fx Foster Parents 5 June 21st 07 06:44 PM
What about wills? R Child Support 1 May 8th 06 03:51 PM
Very new UK (Kent) Association gARY Foster Parents 0 January 24th 05 09:55 PM