Rachel gained weight, yay!

Old June 3rd 04, 12:54 AM
Jamie Clark

Default Rachel gained weight, yay!

Taylor was born in January, in North Carolina, and we had the opposite
problem -- the in-laws kept asking if we should turn up the heat at night
from 65 to 70+. I told them no, it was fine as is, about 20 times, but they
kept asking. We finally explained about SIDS, current recommendations,
pediatrician recommendations, etc, but they always thought it was too cold.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

Old June 3rd 04, 12:56 AM
Jamie Clark

Maybe so Jill's mom would hear it straight from the doctor and shut up about
it already. Clearly that didn't work. ; (

Jill, I think at a certain point you're just going to have to tell your mom
that you don't want to hear her opinion on breastfeeding any more. You know
where she stands, but your mind is made up, and nothing she says is going to
change your mind, so you'd appreciate it if she just kept her opinions to
herself.

Old June 3rd 04, 04:40 PM
Jill

"Jamie Clark" wrote
Jill,
So then you should respond -- "Well, I'm the MOMMA, and if I say she's
getting enough food, then she is! How about we leave it at that,

Grandma!"
--

Well Miss Rachel is doing a good job of proving it herself! Lol....those
poopy diapers are ripe and full and plentiful, and she spits up a lot and is

Jill

Weight Gain Question Mickee General 4 May 6th 04 10:02 PM
Should I worry about my weight? Elitsirk Pregnancy 33 May 1st 04 11:34 PM
My Weight loss Story Jenny General 39 April 30th 04 05:04 PM
I am gaining weight now!! Jill Pregnancy 1 December 28th 03 06:58 AM
Losing weight during first trimester.... Jill Pregnancy 55 December 10th 03 10:51 PM