So what??!!!

Old November 16th 06, 01:00 AM posted to misc.kids
Nickki1414

Default So what??!!!

Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for whom may be reading
this. It is why do you care if there isn't a boys go tech site. I mean i
really don't care. I am all for equal rights. But do you know what it is
because girlsgotech.com is sponsored by the girl scout committee. If you you
want a site like that for you boys make one by all means. I am a girl scout
and another reason why we have it is because girls in the past couldn't do as
much as we can today. So who cares in my opion. Thank you for reading this
article.

Old November 16th 06, 01:57 AM posted to misc.kids
deja.blues

"Nickki1414" u29182@uwe wrote in message news:69594bdc2583f@uwe...
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for whom may be reading
this.

Seriously creepy that familykb.com is gathering up our usenet posts on their
site and offering hapless users a lame web interface to usenet.

Old November 16th 06, 12:12 PM posted to misc.kids
Nickki1414 via FamilyKB.com

deja.blues wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for whom may be reading
this.

Seriously creepy that familykb.com is gathering up our usenet posts on their
site and offering hapless users a lame web interface to usenet.

Why is it creepy might i inquire??? what do you mean by hapless? Some people
may say that is creepy but i say so who cars??

Old November 16th 06, 01:57 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

"Nickki1414 via FamilyKB.com" u29182@uwe wrote in

deja.blues wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

Seriously creepy that familykb.com is gathering up our
usenet posts on their site and offering hapless users a
lame web interface to usenet.

Why is it creepy might i inquire??? what do you mean by
hapless? Some people
may say that is creepy but i say so who cars??

are you a product of public education?

lee
--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be
Old November 16th 06, 02:36 PM posted to misc.kids
xkatx

. ..

deja.blues wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

Seriously creepy that familykb.com is gathering up our
usenet posts on their site and offering hapless users a
lame web interface to usenet.

Why is it creepy might i inquire??? what do you mean by
hapless? Some people
may say that is creepy but i say so who cars??

are you a product of public education?

lee

Could be... If she is, all she'll say is, "So what??!?! Who cars?!!?? I'm
a simple teenager!!?!?!"

Old November 16th 06, 03:37 PM posted to misc.kids
enigma

"xkatx" wrote in

. ..

deja.blues wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

Seriously creepy that familykb.com is gathering up our
usenet posts on their site and offering hapless users a
lame web interface to usenet.

Why is it creepy might i inquire??? what do you mean by
hapless? Some people
may say that is creepy but i say so who cars??

are you a product of public education?

Could be... If she is, all she'll say is, "So what??!?!
Who cars?!!?? I'm a simple teenager!!?!?!"

she's simple all right... sigh
lee
Old November 16th 06, 10:34 PM posted to misc.kids

enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
hapless? Some people
may say that is creepy but i say so who cars??

are you a product of public education?

lee

wat thde hell do you mean by a product of public education???

Old November 16th 06, 10:35 PM posted to misc.kids

xkatx wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]

lee

Could be... If she is, all she'll say is, "So what??!?! Who cars?!!?? I'm
a simple teenager!!?!?!"

So, what's wrong with repeating myself i do it all the time?

Old November 16th 06, 10:38 PM posted to misc.kids

enigma wrote:
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for
whom may be reading this.

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]
Could be... If she is, all she'll say is, "So what??!?!
Who cars?!!?? I'm a simple teenager!!?!?!"

she's simple all right... sigh
lee

ok i'm not that simple that i'm boring. to almost everybody at neis i am
weird and i'm proud of that!!!

Old November 16th 06, 10:41 PM posted to misc.kids
Engram

"deja.blues" wrote in message

"Nickki1414" u29182@uwe wrote in message news:69594bdc2583f@uwe...
Hi. I am a simple teenager and i have one question for whom may be
reading
this.

Seriously creepy that familykb.com is gathering up our usenet posts on
their
site and offering hapless users a lame web interface to usenet.

It's a bit weird because they seem to have most of the posts from here but
we're getting only random posts from them. So it seems like they're
censoring quite heavily in terms of what gets out to usenet and what stays
on their web site only. At least we're not getting all those child custody
posts! LOL

If you tell them at mkp and mkb that they've been syndicated to yet another
site, those who were the most vocal in the "syndication wars" earlier this
year might actually go off to battle familykb.com for doing this, like they
did with that other site (can't remember the name). Particularly as
familykb.com doesn't acknowledge that the content is syndicated from usenet,
only that some of it is "owned or controlled by third parties". This
information is actually contained in their privacy policy, of which I was
probably the first reader in months!

Oh, well... This is neither the first nor the last site to syndicate usenet.