9/11 VIDEO SHOCKS SACRAMENTO CITIZENS

Old September 17th 04, 02:26 PM
john

Default 9/11 VIDEO SHOCKS SACRAMENTO CITIZENS

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/911video16sep04.shtml

Old September 17th 04, 02:34 PM
john

It's a 9/11 Cover-Up! http://www.breakfornews.com/mygod.htm

Old September 18th 04, 08:11 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 18, 2004

"john" wrote in message
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/911video16sep04.shtml

So, my friend is part of the cover-up. He saw the second plane from his
office window.

My wife also saw it.

John is a sick person. I hope he gets a cephalotomy soon.

Old September 18th 04, 08:24 PM
Jeff

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 18, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
wrote in message
et...

"john" wrote in message
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/911video16sep04.shtml

So, my friend is part of the cover-up. He saw the second plane from his
office window.

My wife also saw it.

John is a sick person. I hope he gets a cephalotomy soon.

I think he had the surgery already. He is so moronic, it is hard to tell.

Jeff

Old September 19th 04, 04:00 AM

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:11:32 GMT, "M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 18,
2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

"john" wrote in message
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/911video16sep04.shtml

So, my friend is part of the cover-up. He saw the second plane from his
office window.

My wife also saw it.

John is a sick person. I hope he gets a cephalotomy soon.

Don't fret much about the site, browsing it quickly it seems to have
articles about how AIDS is a pharm made up illness to generate money.

Not accusing it of being wrong, or right, just that it's left field.

later,

tom

************* Got a Site? ****************
http://www.LinkSkyRise.com
Add your site to our Site for Free
a href="http://www.LinkSkyRise.com"Search Engine With a View/a
Old September 19th 04, 07:14 AM
Coleah

2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

"john" wrote in message
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/911video16sep04.shtml

So, my friend is part of the cover-up. He saw the second plane from his
office window.

My wife also saw it.

John is a sick person. I hope he gets a cephalotomy soon.

Don't fret much about the site, browsing it quickly it seems to have
articles about how AIDS is a pharm made up illness to generate money.

Not accusing it of being wrong, or right, just that it's left field.

later,

tom

========================
I downloaded the .avi file (which doesn't work with Win XP Service Pack 2,
thus blocks the video so you end up with just audio).

It was professional sounding. It questioned things like whether a plane
really hit the Pentagon. Questioning based upon damage done, compared to
fuel on board. It questioned why the tail section of the twin tower planes
& pentagon didn't leave an vertical opening. I got bored with it and didn't
listen to the end, but that was the general jest of it.

It spoke of conspiracy 'theories', supposedly turning into conspiracy
"opportunities" with inquiring questions. More boogie-men hunters. All I
can say is that everyone has to spend time doing something in life.
Yawn.....

Old September 19th 04, 10:05 AM
john

killfiling probert every day is like a daily colonic

i guess it must tax your brain to figure out new taglines, must be at least
50 now, get a longer name to help

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 18, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
wrote in message
et...

Old September 19th 04, 02:13 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 19, 2004

2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

"john" wrote in message
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/911video16sep04.shtml

So, my friend is part of the cover-up. He saw the second plane from his
office window.

My wife also saw it.

John is a sick person. I hope he gets a cephalotomy soon.

Don't fret much about the site, browsing it quickly it seems to have
articles about how AIDS is a pharm made up illness to generate money.

Not accusing it of being wrong, or right, just that it's left field.

later,

Left field? Nah.

Left reality.

Old September 19th 04, 02:14 PM

2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t wrote:

"john" wrote in message
[...]

I re-arranged my sock drawer.

Old September 19th 04, 02:15 PM

"john" wrote in message
killfiling probert every day is like a daily colonic

John, I am so glad to hear that you are clearing your mind every day.

i guess it must tax your brain to figure out new taglines, must be at

least
50 now, get a longer name to help

50? John, surely you jest. It is far more than that.

"M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 18, 2004" M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t
wrote in message
et...