Evening Primrose Oil Use?

Old January 27th 09, 06:47 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default Evening Primrose Oil Use?

So, I'm now at around 38.5 weeks. I picked up a bottle of this evening
primrose oil. The bottle says they're "softgels" and are 500mg. After
reading the bottle, it says nothing about use, other than for adults to take
4-6 softgels daily.
I haven't opened the bottle yet. I just wanted to make sure I picked up the
right stuff before I opened it as I can return/exchange it if it's unopened.
I know they're capsules of some sort...

I've been reading that you can eat them (swallow them) or you can (as
someone said) put them 'up there'.
So... a few sites say you can put them 'up there' - does that just mean I
shove one up??? I'm just wondering how this stuff is generally used towards
the end of pregnancy.

Evening Primrose Oil? Kat Pregnancy 3 January 26th 09 06:17 AM
evening primrose oil...when to start I & H Pregnancy 5 September 22nd 04 11:17 PM
raspberry tea and evening primrose oil Sophie Pregnancy 12 July 2nd 04 10:54 PM
Taking Evening Primrose Oil - didn't know I was pg. Paula Pregnancy 4 December 22nd 03 03:46 PM
Evening Primrose Oil John & Sara Pregnancy 42 November 19th 03 07:38 PM