Finally pregnant again after all these years!

Old November 12th 03, 01:03 AM
andrea baker

Default Finally pregnant again after all these years!

Hi folks,

A couple years ago I'd posted regarding washers, dryers, and a new
addition to the family. Well, it appears that I'd jumped the gun, but
now, about $13K later, I am finally expecting #2, a girl, due in April
of 2004.

-Andrea Baker

Old November 12th 03, 04:29 AM
gale

"andrea baker" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

A couple years ago I'd posted regarding washers, dryers, and a new
addition to the family. Well, it appears that I'd jumped the gun, but
now, about $13K later, I am finally expecting #2, a girl, due in April
of 2004.

Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy is easy and boringly normal, the
delivery rapid enough [but not too fast now!] and the baby just perfect in
every way!

-Aula
--
see my creative works on ebay under aulame 123

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
10 day old stolen 6 years ago - WHY does the state have jurisdiction? Kane General 27 March 12th 04 06:51 AM
| Most families *at risk* w CPS' assessment tools broad, vague Kane General 13 February 20th 04 07:02 PM
Pregnant, Nursing mothers should limit intake of tuna Elana Kehoe General 10 December 19th 03 01:05 AM
Choosing a preschool Cheryl S. General 58 November 4th 03 03:04 PM