Is it safe to bowl?

Old October 9th 03, 10:26 PM
Carol Ann

Default Is it safe to bowl?

I will be at approximately 18 weeks along. Is it safe to bowl?

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge!

Old October 9th 03, 10:33 PM
Daye

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:26:33 GMT, "Carol Ann"
wrote:

I will be at approximately 18 weeks along. Is it safe to bowl?

In my first pregnancy, I went bowling in my second trimester, and I
was fine.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old October 10th 03, 01:27 AM
Sue

My friend bowled with all four pregnancies right until the end. It wasn't a
problem for her. Did you bowl before getting pregnant? It's usually a
general rule that you can do whatever you did before pregnancy to do it
during pregnancy, but sometimes what ever the activity is, you might have to
modify it to accompany the expanding belly. Good luck and have fun!!!
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

ink.net...

Old October 10th 03, 02:53 PM
lynn

In article . net,
"Carol Ann" wrote:

I will be at approximately 18 weeks along. Is it safe to bowl?

~Carol Ann
www.lowcarblosers.com ~ Home of the Monthly Weightloss Challenge!

It should be fine. Keep in mind that your balance and your center of
gravity change when you're pregnant though. I had a couple of slip and
falls when pregnant, just walking or using stairs, so I'd be careful
with the footwork while bowling.

- Lynn
Old October 10th 03, 04:11 PM
Carol Ann

: It should be fine. Keep in mind that your balance and your center of
: gravity change when you're pregnant though. I had a couple of slip and
: falls when pregnant, just walking or using stairs, so I'd be careful
: with the footwork while bowling.
:
: - Lynn

Thanks everyone. I haven't bowled in years and I just don't want to
jeopardize the health of the baby. I'm terrified I might do something
wrong.

~Carol Ann

Old October 15th 03, 04:47 PM
Tracy Cramer

On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:26:33 GMT, "Carol Ann" wrote:

I will be at approximately 18 weeks along. Is it safe to bowl?

When I was pregnant with my older daughter, I was in a league. I bowled the
Sunday night before she was born (on a Tuesday) as well as a couple of games the
afternoon she was born. We went to a dr. appointment then to the bowling alley.
We left there around 3 and she was born three hours later.

I was also back bowling the next Sunday night with DD along -- she slept through
the evening in her seat. I swear she was used to the sounds so that's why she
zonked out.

Tracy
======================================
We child proofed our home 3 years ago
and they're still getting in!
======================================
Old October 15th 03, 05:08 PM
Welches

wrote:

I will be at approximately 18 weeks along. Is it safe to bowl?

When I was pregnant with my older daughter, I was in a league. I bowled

the
Sunday night before she was born (on a Tuesday) as well as a couple of

games the
afternoon she was born. We went to a dr. appointment then to the bowling

alley.
We left there around 3 and she was born three hours later.

I was also back bowling the next Sunday night with DD along -- she slept

through
the evening in her seat. I swear she was used to the sounds so that's why

she
zonked out.

I went bowling when dd was 4 weeks old. I had her in a sling, and it didn't
effect my score too badly!
Debbie

Fluoride or not? Is it safe? Bob Longo General 20 June 13th 04 09:12 PM
Safe Scooter? jim rozen General 0 January 24th 04 02:39 AM
| Fw: Pond's case kids not safe SCF Oregon Fern5827 General 0 October 5th 03 05:59 PM
VACCINATION SUBLUXATION! (Thimerosal: Sen Frist subluxating VICA) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 September 15th 03 09:19 PM
safe for kids Mosquito repellent Aronn General 0 July 18th 03 03:48 PM