Explaniation

Old January 22nd 07, 05:06 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

Default Explaniation

"Kane - 12
Kenny - 0

Game over"

Means that kenny has been beat up on so badly by myself and one or two other
posters here that he has had to take time off to recover. Dress his wounds
so to speak.

Just like the little kid that refuses to acknowledge that the game is over
and he didn't win, kenny comes back with cries of "cheat", "I am not playing
by YOUR rules", and "No, I WON". Haven't you ever seen that at a Little
League ball park? I sure have, many times. Parents are suppose to educate
their children on what sportsmanship is, fair play, and admitting error or
loss. IOW, Integrity. Its never easy, but its a part of life that we must
all go through and learn from. kenny seems to have never learned this
lesson. But all the same, Kane has beaten the heck out of him on his topic
of choice, and kenny acts like that little kid.

The game is over kenny, you lost, badly. Time to pack up your glove, ball,
and bat, and go home to tell it to your parents. The scoreboard is clear to
the rest of us, even if its not to you.

Ron

Old January 22nd 07, 05:59 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

[...]

I see it differently. The loser is definitely Kane. He still trying hard
to dig out of his hole by claiming that "X leads to Y" means correlation
not cause! Game. Set. And match!

Doan

Old January 22nd 07, 06:17 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

[...]

Show where I claimed that it does not mean cause as well.

I have stated three times at least that indeed, "X leads to Y" is used
in both kinds of research.

Why, Doan, in the face of that clear evidence of my statements...would
you lie about my claim?

I'm not going to play with your stupid lying methods any more. If you
actually believe I posted what you claim then you either have a serious
personality disorder and there's nothing for it but to ignore you, or
you are a personally dishonorable individual that again it makes no
sense to debate.

If I am stupid, Doan, it's in being naive enough to believe that you
could one day start telling the truth.

Doan

You have neither shame nor conscience apparently. You are a fit mate for
Ken. And Greg.

Kane

Old January 22nd 07, 10:50 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Ron" wrote in message
"Kane - 12
Kenny - 0

Game over"

Why don't you just blow him Ronny?

So you think he PROVED the "INFALLIBILITY" of the SAC dolls? Proved
that "leads to" means correlation?

HA HA!

Old January 22nd 07, 10:51 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Doan" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

[...]

Ron is the other member of the morons club. X MAKES Y happen is
CORRELATION! Huh?

Old January 22nd 07, 10:55 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
news:4qqdnQZfMe6OyinYnZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@scnresearch. com...
Doan wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

[...]

BULL****! Backpedaling Kane? Won't help you. You cannot re-write the
English language like you do the rules of debate.

The Statement "X leads to Y" is a statement of CAUSALITY, and ONLY a
statement of cause and effect! PERIOD! You can dance, you can boogie, you
can hip hop, you can tango, you can do the Riverdance it will always and
ONLY be a statement of CAUSATION and NOT - you doofus - a statement of
correlation. NOT Kane.

Scheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssccccccccc ccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Old January 22nd 07, 02:36 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

[...]

Then go ahead and prove your claim that "spanking cause agression"?

Doan

Old January 22nd 07, 03:39 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

krp wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message
"Kane - 12
Kenny - 0

Game over"

Why don't you just blow him Ronny?

So you think he PROVED the "INFALLIBILITY" of the SAC dolls?

I didn't attempt to. You are lying, Ken.

I said I believed the issue is unresolved, and that some form of
interview aides are needed, warranted, and useful with older children. I
went so far as to discuss age limitations.

And you dropped the subject, and did not continue the discussion at that
point. Was that so you could lie as you just did and possibly claim
ignorance of my response?

Show, Ken, where I tried to prove the infallibility of SAC dolls.

Proved
that "leads to" means correlation?

I didn't attempt to prove that either. What I did prove, conclusively,
is that, your own phrase used to describe the intent in the title, "X
leads to Y" did not constitute a singular usage, but dual usage, hence
the claim that had to mean "cause" was incorrect.

"X leads to Y" is known to apply to both types of research, and I
provided academic citations concerning both types of research that so
stated. Including a lesson plan from the University of Oklahoma at
Oklahoma City on how to write a causal paper, where CORRELATION was
being used in tandem with cause and the formula "X leads to Y"

Since I posted these things in this thread, your accusation is either
made out of ignorance of my posts, or as a deliberate lie.

Did you miss my posts? Two at minimum, and my response to you were I did
NOT say what you claim, but that both correlation and cause can be
addressed as using "X leads to Y?"

HA HA!

Now your lies are humorous?
Old January 22nd 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, Ron wrote:

[...]

BULL****! Backpedaling Kane?

No, I asked that it be shown were it does not mean both cause and
correlation.

I made NO attempt to claim or show that it did not apply the "cause,"
but proved conclusively it applies to both.

In the study in question to establish which it means one need only look
at the body of the article...where no attempt to claim cause is seen.

It was a correlation study, as survey always would be, so claiming the
title said it was cause is decidedly wrong headed, and a thinking error
on your part.

You are now compounding your error into more error, by claiming I said
things I did not.

Won't help you.

So far I've not needed any help.

You cannot re-write the
English language like you do the rules of debate.

I re-wrote neither. I asked, in debate, for certain condition. You
started calling them rules.

You declined a simple request for a level playing field, where neither
of us would use in put from others, and where we debated in a newsgroup
that was on topic for the subject --- the very place I opened the thread
with my post of the Internation Study article from scientific periodical .

It's more than obvious that because you really could not mount a cogent
logical and truthful response in rebuttal you looked for a way out...and
chose to call my reasonable request for boundaries to our debate
unacceptable.

You made your choice. I'm fine with it, if you wished to do that. I
waited for you to come and debate, you did not.

You then taunted me and said I was afraid to debate you without the
rules, yet here I am, in all three groups, no request for restrictions
about others intervening in your behalf.

And what am I doing?

Well, kicking your ignorant lying ass for one?

Debating on your terms for another. And you still can't win because you
do not tell the truth about what I have said, or what was proven.

The Statement "X leads to Y" is a statement of CAUSALITY,

Yes.

and ONLY a
statement of cause and effect! PERIOD!

No. I have posted the evidence from research reports and from academic
sources. The formula phrase is used for both.

YOU have to prove, if you wish to make your point, that is was used in
the title in question from the International study, that it was
restricted to mean ONLY cause.

Can you do that? If so I'd like to watch.

Claiming does not make it so. Please look for the thread where I indeed
proved that the research community, and education at university level
uses that formula in both cause based and correlation based research.

You can dance, you can boogie, you
can hip hop, you can tango, you can do the Riverdance it will always and
ONLY be a statement of CAUSATION and NOT - you doofus - a statement of
correlation. NOT Kane.

I'm not sure what "NOT Kane" means in this context.

But you are now denying proof from a number of sources that I provided
that indeed "X leads to Y," is also used in studies of correlation. Even
in the physical sciences, let alone social science research.

If I prove it will you apologize and admit your mistake?

Scheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssccccccccc ccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Is that the screech of the Lyre Bird?

To claim that, in a field known for the paucity of cause and effect
research, this group of highly respected researchers from around the
world would intend to foist a "survey" as a "cause" based piece of
research is nothing but a lying ploy by you to avoid getting down to
debate on the issues, Ken.

You know as well as I that they did not mean that, and that there is in
fact, just as I've proven, both meanings applicable.

Do you conduct all your debates in this fashion, lying to support error
to provide a diversionary block to the debate going on?

And you still have not addressed your claim about the risk of
"sociopathy" behaviors developing in children that aren't spanked.

You said there was more research on this subject, scientific evidence.

Are you going to continue to dodge? Provide this scientific evidence.
Let's hope it meets the requirements you have for "evidence."

Kane