mat B1 form?

Old September 14th 03, 07:51 PM
Pig

Default mat B1 form?

Hi,anybody in the uk know where I can ask for the mat B1 form? The one I
supposed to give to the human resource?
The human resource told me that the midwife or the doctor supposed to give
me, but, until 2 weeks after my 1st scan, nobody tell me or give me
anything...
Thanks

Old September 14th 03, 08:00 PM
Welches

Pig wrote in message
Hi,anybody in the uk know where I can ask for the mat B1 form? The one I
supposed to give to the human resource?
The human resource told me that the midwife or the doctor supposed to give
me, but, until 2 weeks after my 1st scan, nobody tell me or give me
anything...
Thanks

Midwife. Ask the receptionist at your surgery. Some drs don't give it until
you're 12 weeks, but mine gave it straight away. The midwife/dr. has to sign
it anyway.
Debbie

Old September 14th 03, 08:13 PM
Linz

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:00:23 +0100, "Welches"
wrote:

Pig wrote in message
Hi,anybody in the uk know where I can ask for the mat B1 form? The one I
supposed to give to the human resource?
The human resource told me that the midwife or the doctor supposed to give
me, but, until 2 weeks after my 1st scan, nobody tell me or give me
anything...
Thanks

Midwife. Ask the receptionist at your surgery. Some drs don't give it until
you're 12 weeks, but mine gave it straight away. The midwife/dr. has to sign
it anyway.

12 weeks? Mine wasn't allowed to fill it in until I was about 24
weeks, I think. Possibly later.
--
EDD 1/11/03
33 weeks
Old September 14th 03, 09:03 PM
Jacqui

Linz wibbled
Welches wrote:
Pig wrote
Hi,anybody in the uk know where I can ask for the mat B1 form?
The one I supposed to give to the human resource?
The human resource told me that the midwife or the doctor
supposed to give me, but, until 2 weeks after my 1st scan,
nobody tell me or give me anything...
Thanks

Midwife. Ask the receptionist at your surgery. Some drs don't give
it until you're 12 weeks, but mine gave it straight away. The
midwife/dr. has to sign it anyway.

12 weeks? Mine wasn't allowed to fill it in until I was about 24
weeks, I think. Possibly later.

Ditto. http://www.dwp.gov.uk/medical/hot2.asp says that it can be given
from 20 weeks, and previously it was 26 weeks. (Going on a 40 week to
EDD basis.)

Jac

How Children REALLY React To Control Chris General 444 July 20th 04 07:14 PM
Huge move form our bed to toddler bed jojo General 7 March 11th 04 05:44 PM
paradigms of spanking Doan General 0 January 3rd 04 07:03 PM
empathy in parenting M.E. Mitchell General 61 December 29th 03 07:42 PM
Pregnant, Nursing mothers should limit intake of tuna Elana Kehoe General 10 December 19th 03 12:05 AM