Is this ok to take (form of fiber)?

Old October 28th 03, 03:00 PM

Default Is this ok to take (form of fiber)?

I am wondering if it is ok to supplement diet with a product called Fiber
Choice while pregnant- waiting on a callback from my doctor. The thing with
this kind of Fiber is, they are chewable tablets orange flavored -they taste
like chewable vitamin c- and are very easy for me to keep down. (I have used
them before but not while pregnant)

Here is the ingredient list from drugstore.com:

a.. Natural Aid to Regularity.
b.. Natural bulk fiber source.
c.. Promotes regularity and good digestive health.
d.. Convenient & portable.
e.. No water needed.
FiberChoice® tablets work naturally, without chemical stimulants. Up
to 3 days continued use may be required to provide full benefit. If minor
gas or bloating occurs, temporarily reduce daily dosage. Each tablet
contains 2 grams of soluble fiber. Maximum dosage is 6 tablets per day.

Directions:
Typical adult dose is 2 chewable tablets per day. Children (6-12): 1
per day. FiberChoice® can be taken anytime, anywhere - with or without
water. It will not thicken or swell in your throat or cause difficulty
swallowing as other fiber supplements may.

Ingredients:
Fructan (a natural vegetable fiber), Dextrate, Cellulose, Citric Acid,
Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavors & Colors

Warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. Store below 86°F. Do not use if seal
under cap is opened or damaged.

Attached Images