CHELATION THERAPY

Old July 13th 08, 10:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health

Default CHELATION THERAPY

"JOHN" wrote in message

EDTA chelation therapy has brought relief to more than 93% of patients
suffering from ischemic heart disease

if so...due to placebo effect

and it can help avoid bypass surgery
in 85% of cases.30

cite please?? now that is an outright fabrication

When it is given according to established protocols not
one serious side effect has been reported. In fact, thousands of anecdotal
stories from patients and physicians support the effectiveness and safety
of this relatively inexpensive treatment.

anecdotes are useless.....

no side effects??? anothoer stretch

anything Gary Null attests to...is indeeed NULL

Old July 14th 08, 08:43 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

wrote in message

"JOHN" wrote in message

EDTA chelation therapy has brought relief to more than 93% of patients
suffering from ischemic heart disease

if so...due to placebo effect

Quackpots, you ahve to laugh

you could say that about all allopathic med.

Old July 15th 08, 08:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

another recovered kid using chelation and diet therapies

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/jenny_mccarthy.html
We believe what helped Evan recover was starting a gluten-free, casein-free
diet, vitamin supplementation, detox of metals, and anti-fungals for yeast
overgrowth that plagued his intestines. Once Evan's neurological function
was recovered through these medical treatments, speech therapy and applied
behavior analysis helped him quickly learn the skills he could not learn
while he was frozen in autism. After we implemented these therapies for one
year, the state re-evaluated Evan for further services. They spent five
minutes with Evan and said, "What happened? We've never seen a recovery like
this."
Evan is now 5 years old and what might surprise a lot of you is that
we've never been contacted by a single member of the CDC, the American
Academy of Pediatrics, or any other health authority to evaluate and
understand how Evan recovered from autism. When Evan meets doctors and
neurologists, to this day they tell us he was misdiagnosed -- that he never
had autism to begin with. It's as if they are wired to believe that children
can't recover from autism.
So where's the cavalry? Where are all the doctors beating down our door
to take a closer look at Evan? We think we know why they haven't arrived.
Most of the parents we've met who have recovered their child from autism as
we did (and we have met many) blame vaccines for their child's autism. Jenny
McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

Old July 15th 08, 11:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/king.html#Chelation_Therapy

Old July 15th 08, 01:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Peter Parry

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:59:51 +0100, "JOHN" wrote:

another recovered kid using chelation and diet therapies

Recovered? What cruelty. McCarthy has smothered a Crystal Child?
This is awful.

She said on her site at www.indigomoms.com

"The day I found out I was an adult Indigo will stay with me forever.
I was walking hand in hand with my son down a Los Angeles street when
this women approached me and said, “You’re an Indigo and your son is a
Crystal.” I immediately replied, “Yes!” and the woman smiled at me and
walked away. I stood there for a moment, because I had no idea what
the heck an Indigo and Crystal was, but I seemed so sure of it when I
had blurted out “Yes!” After doing some of my own research on the word
Indigo, I realized not only was I an early Indigo but my son was in
fact a Crystal child. From that point on things in my life started to
make sense. ...I was so eager to go on every talk show and preach to
the world about the importance of healthy air, healthy food, and
empowering our children to be the divine manifestors they came here to
be...

So, I asked the Divine for help, and my Indigo awakening day brought
it right to me. The way to create a new way of life for our children
isn’t just about teaching the parents, but more about teaching the
children. I knew immediately that changing education in schools was my
global life mission."

Apparently, according to http://www.starchild.co.za/what.html "Crystal
children, on the other hand, are mostly born into the Gold Ray of
Incarnation and Evolution. They are born on the Sixth Dimension of
Consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the Ninth
Dimensional level of Full Christ Consciousness, and then from there to
the Thirteenth Dimension which represents Universal Consciousness."

"Crystal Children don't warrant a label of autism. They aren't
autistic! They're AWE-tistic! These children are worthy of awe, not
labels of dysfunction. If anyone is dysfunctional, it's the systems
that aren't accommodating the continuing evolution of the human
species. If we shame the children with labels, or medicate them into
submission, we will have undermined a heaven-sent gift. We will crush
a civilization before its had time to take roots."

She has crushed a Crystal that she believed so strongly In only a
couple of years ago with chemicals? How could she!

Her "research" has of course always been inspired, as she said

"Luckily, Google employs an army of people whose only job is to make
sure everything that pops up on the site is totally legit".

Using this reliable source she spoke of "clicking on a link up in the
corner" and "learning about the wonders of biomed."

Links up in the corner? Couldn't have been the adverts for snake oil
could it?

Exit Crystal child, rinsed down the drain by toxic chemical
cocktails. Such cruelty. Such disregard for the future of the human
race.?

What happened to her "Quantum Prayer wheel" which emitted "Pure,
positive quantum waves of energy ... directed to you 24 hours a day, 7
days a week, deflecting any negative vibrations. The Quantum Prayer
Wheel opens the doors to far greater states of love, peace, joy,
health, wealth and happiness, that have been shown to result from
effective and focused prayer. The QPW prayers do not exclude any faith
or belief -- all are inclusive and supportive of each other."

(one-year subscription only $365. Family Plan - up to 4 people for
$365, plus an additional $50 per person. Pets included free)

understand how Evan recovered from autism.

I understand she is still "treating" him? Perhaps because he is still
"hypersensitive to air and water" as she reported?

She said on her site at www.indigomoms.com

so what, ad hominem anyway, and you have to say she is one of the rare mums
who has a recovered autistic kid, so she must have some diving guidance,
unlike Leach and Kirkpatrick

She said on her site at www.indigomoms.com

so what, ad hominem anyway,

No, he's not attacking Jenny in any way. He's simply
using her own words to refute you. I know, it hurts --
but if you want some /argumentum ad hominem/ then *you*
can attack the author of the words PP quoted.

and you have to say she is one of the rare mums
who has a recovered autistic kid, so she must have some diving guidance,
unlike Leach and Kirkpatrick

John, either you believe Jenny or you don't. If you do,
then PP has presented a rather stinging indictment of how
her son has been abused. On the other hand, if you don't
believe what Jenny has to say, then there isn't a whole
lot of point in citing her as a source regarding chelation.

Up to you.

--
| "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against |
| unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct |
Old July 15th 08, 02:45 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , JOHN wrote:

We believe what helped Evan recover was starting a gluten-free, casein-free
diet, vitamin supplementation, detox of metals, and anti-fungals for yeast
overgrowth that plagued his intestines. Once Evan's neurological function
was recovered through these medical treatments, speech therapy and applied
behavior analysis helped him quickly learn the skills he could not learn
while he was frozen in autism. After we implemented these therapies for one
year, the state re-evaluated Evan for further services. They spent five
minutes with Evan and said, "What happened? We've never seen a recovery like
this."

So if he's recovered, why is she now planning to have him
chemically castrated and back for more (life-threatening)
chelation?

Old July 15th 08, 04:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Peter Parry

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:28:20 +0100, "JOHN" wrote:

so what, ad hominem anyway,

Not in the slightest. I'm trying to decide what she believes, how she
came to those beliefs and how likely it is that they have a basis in
reality.

There is no question she said that she believed her child was a
"Crystal Child" and there is no question that what she put the child
through later was specifically contra-indicated by her prior belief.

Much of the Indigo/Crystal belief system revolves around the idea of
over-diagnosis and overuse of medication with regard to Autism and
what she did would have led to the extinguishing of what she had said
she believed was a divine gift.

and you have to say she is one of the rare mums who has a recovered autistic kid,

If she has. The evidence for that is however is at best equivocal.
She has stated both that the child has recovered and also that he
needs further treatment. She has also stated in an interview on 6 Jun
this year that he was never autistic:-

"Q: And in the spectrum, where is Evan?
MCCARTHY: Evan was undiagnosed with autism.
Q: So if I met Evan?
MCCARTHY: You would never know in a million years.
Q: So how does it manifest itself?
MCCARTHY: Autism?
Q: No, Evan’s autism.
MCCARTHY: It doesn’t."
Q: I wouldn’t know Evan is autistic?
MCCARTHY: No,

She has also claimed to have read reports 3 years before they were
published and she talks about Hepatitis C vaccine (which doesn't
exist). This does rather impact upon her credibility.
Old July 16th 08, 12:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Peter Parry"

She said on her site at www.indigomoms.com

The Indigo Moms website will not be returning.

ghee-water-sugar therapy urine therapy for mental illness [email protected] General 0 January 28th 08 11:56 AM
Murder by Chelation Mark Probert Kids Health 101 August 30th 05 02:49 PM
Chelation Kevysmom Kids Health 2 August 27th 05 07:44 PM
Autism and Chelation Therapy Tim Campbell General 15 June 6th 05 01:38 AM
Autism and Chelation Therapy Tim Campbell Kids Health 15 June 6th 05 01:38 AM