Is this normal

Old December 3rd 05, 06:05 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Is this normal

Hi Again

I am sure your all gonna get a bit fed up with me so I appogise. I had a
breezy early pregnancy apart from the blood loss thing but other than that I
did not suffer much from morning sickness or the normal stuff. HOWEVER I
have started feeling sickie daily now and have gone off Tea and Coffee
again, I went off tea and coffee in the early days too. I have just thrown
up big style and am thinking its morning sickness ....or evening sickness in
this instance but I still have an appatite for my dinner so dont think its a
tummy bug or anything like that, TMI but I had a fairly normal bowl movement
earlyer. Is it normal to have morning sickness come in during the last
timister and to go off food and tea/coffee ect?

Old December 3rd 05, 10:45 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

April & Bump wrote:

Is it normal to have morning sickness come in during the
last timister and to go off food and tea/coffee ect?

It did not happen to me but it did for my SIL in both of her pregnancies.

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old December 3rd 05, 11:11 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"April & Bump" wrote in message
Hi Again

I am sure your all gonna get a bit fed up with me so I appogise. I had a
breezy early pregnancy apart from the blood loss thing but other than that
did not suffer much from morning sickness or the normal stuff. HOWEVER I
have started feeling sickie daily now and have gone off Tea and Coffee
again, I went off tea and coffee in the early days too. I have just thrown
up big style and am thinking its morning sickness ....or evening sickness
in
this instance but I still have an appatite for my dinner so dont think its
tummy bug or anything like that, TMI but I had a fairly normal bowl
movement
earlyer. Is it normal to have morning sickness come in during the last
timister and to go off food and tea/coffee ect?

Yep, it's normal. You have to realize, with all the pressure on the stomach
and bowels, and how everything in the digestive tract has slowed down,
nausea and other digestive issues are common. Heartburn, gas, diarrhea,
constipation, hemorrhoids, you name it! I've had it... and all in the last
month or so!

Old December 3rd 05, 11:30 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

?

Yep, it's normal. You have to realize, with all the pressure on the

stomach
and bowels, and how everything in the digestive tract has slowed down,
nausea and other digestive issues are common. Heartburn, gas, diarrhea,
constipation, hemorrhoids, you name it! I've had it... and all in the

last
month or so!

Excellent stuff to look forward to then. I have suffered from hemorrhoids
from early pregnancy on and off. This last week have felt rather sickie
though and get tired really quickly. I didnt get up until 2.30pm today and I
am already exhausted and its only 23.28 so god knows how I would cope if I
was getting up at 8am - 9am. I am also suffering a bit with dizzy spells
this week....might go back to midwife this week for a blood test incase Im
getting anemic!!!!! Oh what joys we have....