Ohio Rally For Equal Parenting

Old April 9th 06, 06:36 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Ohio Rally For Equal Parenting

As we draw nearer to the Ohio Rally for Equal parenting, June 17, 2006
in Columbus, we are in need of people to act as county coordinators for
every county in Ohio. We need to make this the biggest effort ever in
this state. If you can help please visit our website at
www.equalparent.info and sign up.

Watch the website also for updates on all the activity that will
surround this Rally.

We had a great turnout in November of 2002, let's make this 10 times
the size and really show the Legislation that we mean business in our
request for equal legal and physical custody.

Ray R Lautenschlager
"The Keeper Of the Penny"
http://www.pacegroup.org
http://www.pace-akron.net
http://www.eqaulparent.info
http://www.thecardproject.info
http://www.nopeusa.org
Nothing contained construes legal advise.

Old April 10th 06, 05:42 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Akron" wrote in

We had a great turnout in November of 2002, let's make this 10 times
the size and really show the Legislation that we mean business in our
request for equal legal and physical custody.

Make a bigger impact by voting out the bums that support all these unequal
laws.

You would think that the greater majority of the population who now are
either divorced or never married NCP's would have a bigger say in the voting
booth these days. Change will only come when the politicians start to fear
for their own asses, until then they are motivated to do nothing.

Old April 11th 06, 01:20 AM posted to alt.child-support

You can either vote out the politicians or strive to change the laws
that they make.
Sometimes you have to work with the enemy to acheve change. Working
with legislators that think there is nothing wrong or who have been
force feed wrong info for years is difficult at best.
A couple of years ago I worked on an equal custody bill for Ohio, that
bill was strong and protective of the equal rights of all parties
involved. What happened? It died in committee because the judges and
lawyers did not want to up set the status quo.
I have also been helping with a federal challenge to Ohio's custody law
which questions whether the present law is constitutional in affording
everyone due process of law and equal rights as afforded by the 14th
Amendment.
One way or another, the law will be changed.
Ray

Old April 12th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Akron" wrote in

You can either vote out the politicians or strive to change the laws
that they make.

Laws do not get changed unless the politicians are motivated to make
changes.
You just have to convince them that NCP's are a much larger group than the
over active feminist's groups. With a huge divorce rate & single fathers,
who would you guess is the larger party? Remember, not all woman are radical
idiot feminists either!