Unvaccinated children healthier

Old April 9th 07, 11:40 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
toto

Default Unvaccinated children healthier

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 20:06:59 GMT, Peter Bowditch
wrote:

So we can expect Boyd Haley to come out and say that Andrew Wakefield
is "a very foolish or a very dishonest person" any day now.

Maybe he won't, but the Brits already discredited Wakefield's
research.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old April 10th 07, 12:21 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
bigvince

On Apr 9, 11:29 am, Penny Gaines wrote:
JOHN wrote:
"Donna Metler" wrote in message

Which I'll definitely believe. However, having taught in early childhood
and
kindergarten classrooms before the Chicken Pox vaccine, I know what
happens
when one of those childhood diseases rips through an unvaccinated
population. Within a few weeks, we would have more than half of the
students
in the pre K and Kindergarten out, plus a handful who had sometimes missed
it the first time. And inevitably, that would include at least one older
student or adult who had missed it for several years, and would be
seriously
ill.

We haven't had chicken pox vaccine here, UK, but i can't recall it being a
problem in any of the 7 schools my kids have been to.

I can't recall any kindegarten or pre school incident of it, or primary
school. So hardly a problem

[snip]

One of my kids had it at pre-school, and passed it on to their sibling:
there were several other cases within that pre-school.

--
Penny Gaines
UK mum to three- Hide quoted text -

Chikenpox is unpleasant. Every day children in this country die from
adverse reaction to vaccines.The safety of mercury containing vaccines
has recently been questioned. The real data was availible for all to
see . The reaction on the people in charge of our health is detailed
here
" You couldn't even construct a study that shows thimerosal is safe.
It's
just too darn toxic. If you inject thimerosal into an animal, its
brain
will sicken. If you apply it to living tissue, the cells die. If you
put
it in a petri dish, the culture dies. Knowing these things, it would
be
shocking if one could inject it into an infant without causing
damage."
----Dr. Boyd Haley, http://www.whale. to/v/haley. html Professor and
Chair, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Kentucky and one of the
world's
leading authorities on mercury toxicity. (Excerpt from Deadly Immunity
http://www.whale. to/vaccine/ kennedy.html )
DR. Haley understands science and the scientific method Read
the story if your interested in this subject

Old April 10th 07, 12:47 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Peter Bowditch

wrote:

So we can expect Boyd Haley to come out and say that Andrew Wakefield
is "a very foolish or a very dishonest person" any day now.

Maybe he won't, but the Brits already discredited Wakefield's
research.

It was discredited as soon as it was published.

I was being sarcastic. The probability of any promoter of quackery
ever criticising another one is negligible, no matter how much they
might appear to disagree over fundamentals.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old April 10th 07, 02:11 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Tilden was the father of natural healinghttp://www.whale.to/a/tilden2.html

I have to disagree here. Natural hygiene, Orthopathy, and natural
healing began in the USA with the work of Dr. Isaac Jennings in 1822.

Dr. Graham followed Jennings. AKA, the Graham craker.
Dr. Trall folled Graham.
Dr. Tilden followed Trall.
Dr. Herbert Shelton followed in the footsteps of Tilden.

"The Drug Medical System cannot bear examination. To explain it would be to
destroy it, and to defend it even is to damage it."---R.T. Trall M.D.

This is as true today as yesterday.

Keep up the good work John.

DrCee

Old April 10th 07, 03:07 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
toto

wrote:

So we can expect Boyd Haley to come out and say that Andrew Wakefield
is "a very foolish or a very dishonest person" any day now.

Maybe he won't, but the Brits already discredited Wakefield's
research.

It was discredited as soon as it was published.

I was being sarcastic. The probability of any promoter of quackery
ever criticising another one is negligible, no matter how much they
might appear to disagree over fundamentals.

Actually, I am so tempted to go hear Wakefield speak, just to try to
figure out what he is really doing in the US now. Unfortunately, I
don't have $125 to waste on a conference although I suppose it would
be worth that much to hear Vincent Carbone who will also be there.

This one has David Kirby, Wakefield and lots of others from the
anti-vac crowd speaking, but Carbone will be there too. I wonder how
they managed that one. I guess they accept VB ABA as a good therapy
despite the insistence that they can *cure* autism with chelation and
diet and no vaccinations.

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old April 10th 07, 03:24 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Jan

On Apr 8, 9:41?pm, Mark Probert wrote:
wrote:
Very interesting. Thanks for posting it. My daughter works with
autistic kids.

Stan

On Apr 8, 8:00 am, "JOHN" wrote:
http://www.whale.to/a/children1.html

The peron who posted it is recognized tobe one of the top five net
loons. His information is bogus.

In the Matter of Mark Probert (Admitted as Mark S. Probert), a
Suspended Attorney, Respondent.
Grievance Committee for the Tenth Judicial District, Petitioner.

92-02731

SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

183 A.D.2d 282; 590 N.Y.S.2d 747

November 9, 1992, Decided

PRIOR HISTORY: [***1]

Disciplinary proceedings instituted by the Grievance Committee for
the
Tenth Judicial District. Respondent was admitted to the Bar on
February 15, 1978, at a term of the Appellate Division of the Supreme
Court in the Second Judicial Department, under the name Mark S.
Probert.

DISPOSITION: Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose
discipline
upon the respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is
granted; and it is further,

HEADNOTES: Attorney and Client - Disciplinary Proceedings

Respondent attorney, who is charged with 22 counts of failing to
cooperate with investigations of alleged misconduct by the Grievance
Committee, and who has failed to answer or appear, is disbarred.

COUNSEL:

Frank A. Finnerty, Jr., Westbury (Muriel L. Gennosa of counsel), for
petitioner.

JUDGES: Mangano, P. J., Thompson, Bracken, Sullivan and Harwood, JJ.,
concur.

Ordered that the petitioner's motion to impose discipline upon the
respondent based upon his failure to appear or answer is granted; and
it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary Law ? 90, effective immediately,
the respondent, Mark Probert, is disbarred and his name is stricken
from the roll of attorneys and counselors-at-law; and it is further,

Ordered that the respondent shall continue to comply with this
Court's
rules governing the conduct of disbarred, suspended and resigned
attorneys (22 NYCRR 691.10); and it is further,

Ordered that pursuant to Judiciary [***2] Law ? 90, the respondent,
Mark Probert, is commanded to continue to desist and refrain (1) from
practicing law in any form, either as principal or as agent, clerk or
employee of another, (2) from appearing as an attorney or
counselor-at-law before any court, Judge, Justice, board, commission
or other public authority, (3) from giving to another an opinion as
the law or its application or any advice in relation thereto, and (4)
from holding himself out in any way as an attorney and
counselor-at-law.

OPINIONBY: Per Curiam.

OPINION: [*282]

[**747] By decision and order of this Court dated September 29,
1989, the respondent was suspended from the practice of law until the
further order of this Court based upon his failure to cooperate with
the Grievance Committee. By further order of this Court dated June 4,
1992, the Grievance Committee was authorized to institute and
prosecute a disciplinary proceeding [*283] against the respondent
and the Honorable Moses M. Weinstein was appointed as Special
Referee.

[**748] A notice of petition and petition was personally served
upon
the respondent on July 2, 1992. No answer was forthcoming. The
petitioner now moves to hold the [***3] respondent in default. The
motion was personally served upon the respondent on August 14, 1992.
The respondent has failed to submit any papers in response to the
default motion.

The charges involve 22 counts of the respondent's failure to
cooperate
with the Grievance Committee in its investigations into complaints of
professional misconduct.

The charges, if established, would require the imposition of a
disciplinary sanction against the respondent. Since the respondent
has
chosen not to appear or answer in these proceedings, the charges must
be deemed established. The petitioner's motion to hold the respondent
in default and impose discipline is, therefore, granted. Accordingly,
the respondent is disbarred and his name is stricken from the roll of
attorneys and counselors-at-law, effective immediately

Source:

NY UNIFIED COURT SYSTEM, ATTORNEY REGIST. UNIT

Currency Status:

ARCHIVE RECORD

NAME & PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION

Name:

MARK PROBERT

Date Of Birth:

11/XX/1946

Gender:

MALE

Address:

1698 WEBSTER AVE

MERRICK, NY 11566

County:

NASSAU

Phone:

516-968-5572

EMPLOYER INFORMATION

Employer:

MARK S PROBERT ESQ

PERSON

LICENSING INFORMATION

Licensing Agency:

NY STATE OFFICE OF COURT ADMINISTRATION

License/Certification Type:

ATTORNEY

License Number:

1253889

Issue Date:

00/00/1978

License Status:

DISBARRED

License State:

NY

From: Mark Probert - view profile
Date: Sun, Feb 11 2001 4:17 pm
Email: Mark Probert
Groups: k12.chat.teacher

Noah has had one since 11/26/96 (my birthday).

Old April 10th 07, 03:30 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Peter Bowditch

wrote:

So we can expect Boyd Haley to come out and say that Andrew Wakefield
is "a very foolish or a very dishonest person" any day now.

Maybe he won't, but the Brits already discredited Wakefield's
research.

It was discredited as soon as it was published.

I was being sarcastic. The probability of any promoter of quackery
ever criticising another one is negligible, no matter how much they
might appear to disagree over fundamentals.

Actually, I am so tempted to go hear Wakefield speak, just to try to
figure out what he is really doing in the US now. Unfortunately, I
don't have $125 to waste on a conference although I suppose it would
be worth that much to hear Vincent Carbone who will also be there.

I saw Wakefield speak at a National Vaccine (dis)Information Center
talkfest. I had to stop watching when he said that he had included one
kid in the autistic group for his research even though they were not
autistic - yet. The kid had been vaccinated, so this "scientist" knew
that autism would follow.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old April 10th 07, 03:49 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Robert

"bigvince" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 8, 10:59 pm, "Jan Drew" wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message Stan

If vaccines are so safe then how come drug companies won't even produce

them unless they are granted immunity from lawsuits. How many people have
been damanged by vaccines? If anyone has an interest in this they should
read "Deadly immunity" just google it. A recent article in he British
Medical Journal found sanitation not vaccines the most inportant contributor
to better health in the last 50 years

Can you imagine a world without vaccines?

Vaccines have eliminated or mostly eliminated so many diseases that I cannot
understand why there an anti-vaccination movement.

Robert

Old April 10th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Robert

"Jeff" wrote in message Stan

If vaccines are so safe then how come drug companies won't even

produce
them unless they are granted immunity from lawsuits. How many people

have
been damanged by vaccines? If anyone has an interest in this they

should
read "Deadly immunity" just google it. A recent article in he British
Medical Journal found sanitation not vaccines the most inportant
contributor to better health in the last 50 years

Measles deaths declined by 99.4% before vaccination so it is obvious the
decline in poverty is the only factor in deaths decline of all vaccine
diseases

"The 'victory over epidemics' was not won by medical science or by
doctors--and certainly not by vaccines.....the decline...has been the

result
of technical, social and hygienic improvements and especially of improved
nutrition. Here the role of the potato...deserves special
mention.....Consider carefully whether you want to let yourself or your
children undergo the dangerous, controversial, ineffective and no longer
necessary procedure called vaccination, because the claim that

vaccinations
are the cause for the decline of infectious diseases is utter
nonsense."--The Vaccination Nonsense (2004 Lectures)---Dr. med. G.

Buchwald
ISBN 3-8334-2508-3 page 108.

Then what is the cause for so many diseases almost disappearing since
vaccinating started?

Robert

Old April 10th 07, 03:58 AM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Robert

"JOHN" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message

Actually, chicken pox was killing people before then.

Chicken pox never killed anyone before drugs came along to kill their
immune system, then you morons sell a vaccine on the back of your immune
killing drugs

Every drug, including herbs and other so-called 'natural' cures have

side
effects. However, the side-effects are very rare.

Yes, they are for natural herbs and nutrients, but yours kill 120,000

every
year in the USA alone

In fact I don't know of any herb or nutrient deaths under professional
herbal or nutritional MD supervision

I don't know of anything that a herb or nutrient has cured.

Robert