Can radio make birth easier? YES!

Old June 16th 05, 07:20 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Can radio make birth easier? YES!

CAN RADIO MAKE BIRTH EASIER? **YES!**

Attn: Susan Karis
Senior Vice President
Clear Channel Radio, Southwest Region

Every radio station ought to be broadcasting the following message:

PREGNANT WOMEN:

Obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30%.

Don't let the obstetrician make you deliver semisitting or dorsal as both of
these delivery positions close the birth canal up to 30%.

To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30% - TRY SIDE-LYING -
simply roll onto your side as you push your baby out.

Other "alternative" positions which allow the birth canal to open the
"extra" up to 30% include: kneeling, hands-and-knees (or on-knees facing the
raised head of the bed), standing, squatting...

BEWA Some obstetricians and midwives will let women "try" alternative
delivery positions but will move them back to semisitting or dorsal (close
the birth canal the "extra" up to 30%) for the actual delivery.

EMERGENCY: Obstetricians routinely KEEP the birth canal closed the "extra"
up to 30% (keep women semisitting or dorsal) when babies get stuck - as they
pull with forceps or vacuums. This happens in an estimated 1 in 10 births.

Sometimes obstetricians pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny
spinal cords.

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

(ALSO: Obstetricians are routinely robbing babies of up to 50% of their
blood volume - it's happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY, according to retired
obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG. See ACOG's 2005 edition,
above.)

RADIO CHIROPRACTOR BOB MARTIN, DC

Susan, I only thought to write to Clear Channel Radio because Clear Channel
employee Bob Martin, DC ("The Dr. Bob Martin Show") recently told Dynamic
Chiropractic:

"I work for Clear Channel Broadcasting. I've been working for them going on
15 years. I'm an employee, and I have a four-hour show [8 a.m. to 12:00
noon, Arizona time]...The national radio show...is a three-hour show on
Sunday [6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. PST], has been on for going on eight years.
It goes throughout the U.S. and Canada [through ABC Satellite Services] and
can be heard on the Internet, and will soon be heard on Voice America. We're
on in approximately 200 cities across the U.S..."
http://www.chiroweb.com/dynamic/temp/martin.html

Susan, will you make sure Bob gets this email?

Bob, if you are reading...

My own mother was placed in dorsal lithotomy for birth which means I myself
was born through a birth canal senselessly closed up to 30%.

You probably were too.

MOST babies are born through birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%.

Most do "fine" - depending on how one defines "fine"...

I think some babies could do a lot "finer":

An estimated 4.6% of "healthy" term babies are born with unexplained brain
bleeds.

And there are also unexplained deaths and unexplained paralyses (see above)
- not to mention unexplained "lesser motor and perceptual deficits at age
4," according to one pediatric neurology text.

Until Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) is explained, it is not beyond the
pale to suggest that some cases of SIDS are caused by MD-obstetricians
closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

See Dead babies and Prof. Abraham Towbin, MD of Harvard
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3634

THIS IS NOT NEW INFORMATION

MD-obstetricians knew about it early last century.

In 1913, Harvard obstetrician Arthur B. Emmons,, MD wrote:

"[M]oving backward of the tip of the sacrum...enlarges the
available space not merely directly in proportion to the distance backward,
but more nearly by the square of that distance." [Emmons, AB. A study of the
variations in the female pelvis, based on observations made on 217 specimens
of the
American Indian squaw. Biometrika 1913; 9:34-47.]

The authors of Williams Obstetrics have been lying to cover-up - saying (for
example) that the pelvic diameters don't change at delivery...this after the
original author of Williams Obstetrics demonstrated MASSIVE change in
anterior-posterior pelvic outlet diameter.

When Ohlsen informed the authors of Williams Obstetrics in 1973 that the
pelvic diameters DO change - they began telling OB Lie #2: dorsal widens.

When I informed the authors of Williams Obstetrics that dorsal CLOSES
(Gastaldo. Birth. 1992;19(4):230), they finally included the correct
biomechanics in their 1993 edition - but (OB Lie #3) they left in their text
(in the same paragraph!) the "dorsal widens" bald lie that called my
attention to their text.

These are the first three of the Four OB Lies.

OB Lie #4 is perhaps the most gruesome. It involves obstetricians saying
they allow the birth canal to open maximally when babies get stuck - even as
they keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%.

See again: ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

Bob: Please realize: This is a GOLDEN opportunity for a radio chiropractor
- you - to take the lead in urging your fellow broadcasters - DCs or MDs -
to save tiny lives and tiny limbs and PREVENT more vertebral subluxations
than chiropractors will ever be able to adjust by hand.

Clear Channel Radio alone could really make an impact: "...more than 110
million listeners choose...Clear Channel Radio programming each week."

Feel free to contact me ) if you have any questions -
or if you perceive error in anything I've written.

Copied to:

Joe Puglise Clear Channel Radio, Market Manager, Phoenix cluster

Omar Thompson Clear Channel Radio (210) 822-2828

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "Can radio make birth easier? YES!"

Old June 16th 05, 09:00 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Kim Holt/Jennifer Gery
Brainerd Communicators
212-986-6667
;
gery@braincomm.

Kim and Jennifer,

You were the contacts on the April 11, 2005 announcement of Susan Karis' new
position at Clear Channel Radio.

Susan's email didn't work.

Would one of you please forward this to her?

Thanks.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS If there are any pregnant women in your circle of family and friends,
they may be interested in knowing how they can offer their babies an "extra"
up to 30% of room in the birth canal at delivery. See below.

in article , Todd Gastaldo at

Old June 20th 05, 09:23 PM
Alicia Norm

For a moment, I was invisioning a new IPOD commercial with the silhouette
of a pregnant woman giving birth.

;-)

--
http://www.BirthClubForums.com
The online community for new and expected parents.
Old June 20th 05, 09:46 PM
Todd Gastaldo

LOL!

in article , Alicia Norm at
wrote on 6/20/05 1:23 PM:

For a moment, I was invisioning a new IPOD commercial with the silhouette
of a pregnant woman giving birth.

;-)

HMMMMMM....

Television has possibilities...

The cost of healthcare insurance has skyrocketed.

If law enforcement doesn't take action, eventually big employers (like
Apple) are going to mandate that obstetricians who serve their employees do
not close birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

Just imagine: Obstetricians KEEP birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%
when babies get stuck as they pull with hands, forceps and vacuums -
sometimes pulling so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

(Surely everyone can agree that obstetricians should not get paid when they
keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% as they rip spinal nerves out
of tiny spinal cords, right?)

Perhaps the iPOD commercial Alicia Norm envisions will be aired during some
law enforcement sitcom hilariously explaining to children what Steve B.
Harris, MD recently explained to me...

"Without enforcement," says Dr. Harris, "there is no law. Without law, there
is no
crime...These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to
you."
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3663

Pretty funny really - sordidly so given that Dr. Harris is silent about his
medical colleagues closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30% as they rip
spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Sorry to get serious.

Thanks Alicia for the cute vision of an iPOD birth commercial.