which is easier - 1 kid or 2

Old March 18th 11, 10:42 AM
nou99hid nou99hid is offline
Banned

2 children are necessary
it is best to have 2 children
Old March 19th 11, 11:30 AM
popeye42 popeye42 is offline
Banned

2 children is better choice they can understand eachother better way and can enjoy themselves
Old March 21st 11, 05:17 AM
nike10kelen nike10kelen is offline
Banned

i am agree that 2 children are best
because they will love to each other and also share to each others
Old March 22nd 11, 09:34 AM
azizitehram azizitehram is offline
Banned

i am also agree that 2 children must have
they will share each other
Old March 27th 11, 05:17 AM
Dennis and kids Dennis and kids is offline
Banned

Location: San Diego, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Crunch View Post
I never had kids. I assumed that 1 kid would be a lot easier than 2,
but my sister told me that 2 can be easier since the kids can play
with each other giving the adults a break.

So which is generally easier?
I was just thinking about this the other day. It does seem that taking care of only 1 child would be easier. Just makes sense. 1 little person pooping, feeding, caring, napping etc. True if you are just measuring the quantity of work.
I am a widowed single Dad and have been widowed for 8 years. My wife suddenly died and left 3 young children; 2, 5 and 12. It was crazy the 1st several years...dinner...work...preschool...etc...
However, when the 2 youngest were 4 and 8, they began to play together. Later, they were able to play by themselves when I was nearby. To this day they are 12 and 10, and they play games together and DO GIVE ME A WONDERFUL BREAK! Experiencing them sharing things and activities together is awesome! They build a relationship that grows into the later years. It's a little crazy at first, but it's awesome later. How else would I be able to post here?!
I think 2 for the price of one is best IMHO!
Old April 6th 11, 11:15 AM
mark12jon mark12jon is offline

Old April 10th 11, 11:27 AM
spurmsperm spurmsperm is offline
Banned

I think 2 children are better
because if we have 1 so 1 will be bore and must he/she want their brother or sister.
Old June 14th 11, 08:05 AM
jazz45 jazz45 is offline
Banned

yes, 2 children are necessary cos they need company to play.or they disturb you again and again when you are busy.
but not more
Old June 16th 11, 07:48 AM
derik87 derik87 is offline
Banned

It is best to have 2 children
they share each other
Old November 3rd 11, 01:36 AM
candiceshout candiceshout is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derik87 View Post
It is best to have 2 children
they share each other
It's easy to deal with 2 children. They are there to be with each other as they grow old.

Can radio make birth easier? YES! Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 3 June 20th 05 09:46 PM
Pregnant? NASM fitness trainers CAN'T (or won't) help make birth easier? Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 June 1st 04 09:06 PM
Anat Baniel and WOMAN'S WORK (labor & delivery): Gastaldo asks for help making birth easier... Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 February 22nd 04 09:03 PM
Second birth easier? Sue Pregnancy 34 January 13th 04 06:43 PM
Easier?!? Clisby Williams Breastfeeding 25 July 13th 03 11:35 PM