Decorating ideas for kids rooms

Old February 4th 05, 09:53 AM
Fun Kids Rooms Fun Kids Rooms is offline
Junior Member

Post Decorating ideas for kids rooms

Hello everyone,

My website sells everything needed to decorate a kids bedroom, and we have just launched a new set of pages offering tips and advice on how to decorate your kids room.

There's advice on colour and the effects colour has, we look at the colour wheel and show how to decorate rooms with colours that work together.

We also examine decorating girls and boys rooms, including neutral schemes right through to elaborate themes. We look at fabrics, furniture, lighting and accessories.

We look at the importance of a good nights sleep and mattresses, offering parents tips on how to give your child a better nights sleep.

We look at furniture and go into detail about beds, futons, chairs and other bedroom furniture. We have a separate look at themed bedrooms, including amazing themed beds.

The topics will be added to on a regular basis, we set them up to try to offer some help to parents - we hate websites that only care about making money, not the customer.

To go to the main decorating ideas page click;
http://www.funkidsrooms.co.uk/decora...ing-ideas.html

Many thanks for your time
Rob Dillon
www.funkidsrooms.co.uk