Hospital stun-guns dad with newborn: Now baby girl suffers from headtrauma because she was dropped.

Old August 17th 07, 10:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Proven liar Ken Pangborn makes up more horse**** Hospital stun-guns dad with newborn: Now baby girl suffers from head trauma because she was dropped.

DAVID MOORE PATHETIC CUCKOLD:
"Tip" wrote in message
ups.com...

Buttmonkey there are hospitals in this country that not only do NOT
allow fathers in the delivery room, but do not allow fathers to hold
their
children at all. Famous for this has been Methodist Hospital in
Indianapolis.
They have been known to have armed guards keep husbands OUT of
labor and delivery rooms and even shooting a man who refused to
accept their orders! It's some silly notion of children BELONGING to
women!

I just called all three methodist hospitals in Indianapolis and
asked if what kennie said above was true. I was referred to different
departments and spoke to seven different people. I read kennie's post
to them word for word. They all confirmed that he was lying, spouting
off his made up horse**** as usual like his fake college degree and
those fake testimonials on his web site. Here are the phone numbers
if anyone else wants to prove it.

What did they say was untrue Davey? Let's get specific here? Did they
say they DO allow fathers in delivery rooms? Did they say they ALWAYS
allowed dads in delivery rooms? Or did they say they recently changed their
policies? Did they deny having armed guards on the maternity ward? If you
are TRYING to imply I said that they shot somebody at Methodist hospital, I
suggest remedial reading. The "THEY" applies to more than just ONE hospital
Davey, it is PLURAL.

Old August 17th 07, 01:19 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 17, 5:49 am, " krp" wrote:
[...]

Clarify what you claim, kenny boy, and we'll compare.

Old August 17th 07, 01:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:49:08 GMT, " krp" wrote:

DAVID MOORE PATHETIC CUCKOLD:
"Tip" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Tell you what, krp, you provide proof of your claim first, since you
made it, and I'll join you in haranguing this poster to provide proof
of his claims.

Deal?

Now, where is the story of this dad they shot, eh?

I'd like to see what he was doing that precipitated the shooting.

Rather like the idiot dad that HAD NOT IDENTIFIED WHO he was and
refused to stop trying to leave with a baby...what to the guards
appeared as a baby kidnapping, got tasered.

Was that it?

If you had a new baby in the hospital and some 'stranger,' who refused
to identify himself tried to take it out, what would YOU prefer the
guards do, stupid...let him go with the baby and 'kall da Ass-team?'

0:]

Old August 17th 07, 02:19 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Tip

On Aug 17, 5:55 am, "0:-]" wrote:
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:49:08 GMT, " krp" wrote:
DAVID MOORE PATHETIC CUCKOLD:
"Tip" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Methodist Hospital

1701 N Senate Blvd, Indianapolis - (317) 962-2000

Methodist Hospital

151 Pennsylvania Pkwy, Indianapolis - (317) 706-8928

Methodist Hospital

Indianapolis - (317) 916-3525

This is all the proof you need. Pick up your phone and dial. It
will take about 5 minutes to prove to yourself that kennie is lying.

Old August 17th 07, 06:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
[email protected]

On Aug 17, 8:19 am, Tip wrote:
On Aug 17, 5:55 am, "0:-]" wrote:

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:49:08 GMT, "krp" wrote:
DAVID MOORE PATHETIC CUCKOLD:
"Tip" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

will take about 5 minutes to prove to yourself that kennie is lying.- Hide quoted text -

Ken is so pathetic. I'm sure he's going to say, "David Moore" was to
blame.

Old August 18th 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

[...]

First you PROVE that spanking children CAUSES them to be aggressive.

Old August 18th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:15:20 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Nope, it's not a claim I have to prove or defend, because I did not
make such a claim.

You have chicken**** in your veins little boy.

You made an independent assertive claim, krp.

Or you lied.

I think we can be safe assuming you lied.

I know the research in this field from over thirty years of study,
little man.

There is no such thing as you claim.

Prove otherwise.

Old August 18th 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Proven liar KANE makes up more horse****

"0:-]" wrote in message

Tell you what, krp, you provide proof of your claim first, since you
made it, and I'll join you in haranguing this poster to provide proof
of his claims.

First you PROVE that spanking children CAUSES them to be aggressive.

Nope, it's not a claim I have to prove or defend, because I did not
make such a claim.

Sure you did and LOST!

Old August 18th 07, 05:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 03:57:02 GMT, " krp" wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
.. .

Tell you what, krp, you provide proof of your claim first, since you
made it, and I'll join you in haranguing this poster to provide proof
of his claims.

First you PROVE that spanking children CAUSES them to be aggressive.

Nope, it's not a claim I have to prove or defend, because I did not
make such a claim.

Sure you did and LOST!

Yer a liar.

Two of you couldn't do it, krp. And you still can't. Unless you lie.
And then, of course, you lose because you lied.

Proof?

Or run, your choice, little cowardly **** eater.

Old August 18th 07, 09:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Tip

On Aug 17, 8:57 pm, " krp" wrote:
"0:-]" wrote in message

Tell you what, krp, you provide proof of your claim first, since you
made it, and I'll join you in haranguing this poster to provide proof
of his claims.

First you PROVE that spanking children CAUSES them to be aggressive.

Nope, it's not a claim I have to prove or defend, because I did not
make such a claim.

Sure you did and LOST!

But then, of course there isn't a link to any claim like that. You
"lost" it. Didn't you keenie? You have chicken**** in your veins
little boy. If Kane made that claim, you should be able to prove it,
but you will duck and weave and run away like the coward that you
are. roflmao. Liar! http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Baby dropped Anna.Nicole.m Pregnancy 4 August 30th 06 05:03 PM
Woohoo, baby dropped! Andrea Phillips Pregnancy 1 August 11th 06 09:11 AM
Taking a newborn baby home from hospital following delivery (UK) z Pregnancy 15 September 8th 05 03:13 PM
edd is this saturday and baby hasn't dropped - :( [email protected] Pregnancy 14 September 11th 04 03:43 AM
baby dropped and then undropped??? Kat Pregnancy 2 January 31st 04 10:47 PM