Twins Magazine

Old November 11th 03, 08:07 PM
GandSBrock

Default Showing off (was: Twins Magazine)

I bow to your amazing organizational skills.

Meanwhile, I do have a package of christmas photo cards, but I absolutely HATE
the picture. It was a family picture done for the school, and when we ordered
them, I was hoping the picture wasn't as bad as the proof looked on the screen.
Wrong! I am just not photogenic. So, I have them, but I don't want to send
them out!

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99
Old November 11th 03, 08:41 PM
Megan

LOL, Stephanie! Then I really can't wait to get yours!! Right onto the
fridge!!

~Megan~
Aidan Matthew & Alexis Valerie
Born September 28, 2002

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis

Old November 11th 03, 09:57 PM
Twinzmommie

Well, since you asked......in my signature line is the photo I will be sending
out with my Holiday cards

Feel free to take a look!

Michelle
Mommy to Riley Claire & James Michael
A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/twinzmommie/myhomepage/brag.html"Michelle's
Little Sweeties/A

Old November 12th 03, 12:02 AM
H Schinske

Stephanie ) wrote:

It was a family picture done for the school, and when we ordered
them, I was hoping the picture wasn't as bad as the proof looked on the
screen.
Wrong! I am just not photogenic. So, I have them, but I don't want to send
them out!

I suppose you could stick a reindeer head or something over your face, or take
a white gel pen and put Santa hair and beard on ;-)

I know, I know, great-aunts and people like that tend to want a *real* family
photo ... but maybe you could salvage a few for people who could handle the
gag.

--Helen

Old November 12th 03, 02:15 AM
Andrea

Quick Poll: I've already got my holiday cards made up and ready to mail,
too. I am *so* proud of myself since last year I don't think I even took
the kids' photos until about Dec 10th and then with processing, card
printing, etc., it was about the 20th before anything got mailed. Anyone
else?

I took the girls' picture a couple weeks ago, got the film developed last week
& will pick up the copies on Fri. I've decided to make the cards this year so
I ordered the blank cards online today. After they get here and I start making
them I will scream and curse at the printer and computer and swear to myself
that I'll never ever make my own Christmas cards again (at least that's what
happened when I made the girls' birthday invitations for the past 2 years in a
row).

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3/22/00

Old November 12th 03, 02:53 AM
GandSBrock

After they get here and I start making
them I will scream and curse at the printer and computer and swear to myself
that I'll never ever make my own Christmas cards again (at least that's what
happened when I made the girls' birthday invitations for the past 2 years in
row).

LOL! That sounds like me last year. My back is still aching, hunched over the
paper trimmer and then trying to cut perfect edges with my fancy scissors,
fingers sticky with glue stick all over.

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99