Well, any expectant mothers

Old December 19th 03, 11:05 PM
Christine

Default Well, any expectant mothers

park in the =91=91=A0new and expectant =92=92 mothers parking spots yet?

I do, because we have tons of snow here and i dont want to risk falling
so a short walk to the door is much nicer...;-))

do you all have those?
I know,here in Pa. we just got them a few years ago,,,,there right
beside the handicaped spaces....

Old December 19th 03, 11:19 PM
Sophie

"Christine" wrote in message
park in the '' new and expectant '' mothers parking spots yet?

I do, because we have tons of snow here and i dont want to risk falling
so a short walk to the door is much nicer...;-))

do you all have those?
I know,here in Pa. we just got them a few years ago,,,,there right
beside the handicaped spaces....

The only place I've ever seen those parking spots is at a Babies R Us where
my mom lives. Nowhere else.

Old December 19th 03, 11:21 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien

Christine wrote:

park in the ‘‘ new and expectant ’’ mothers parking spots yet?

I do, because we have tons of snow here and i dont want to risk falling
so a short walk to the door is much nicer...;-))

do you all have those?
I know,here in Pa. we just got them a few years ago,,,,there right
beside the handicaped spaces....

We don't have any parking spots like that around here (washington state
or oregon). I have never seen any in my entire life, and didn't even
know they existed until a girl on a bulletin board I frequent mentioned
them.

I sure wish we had them though!

Old December 20th 03, 12:14 AM
She's A Goddess

"Shena Delian O'Brien" wrote in message

We don't have any parking spots like that around here (washington state
or oregon). I have never seen any in my entire life, and didn't even
know they existed until a girl on a bulletin board I frequent mentioned
them.

Not sure where exactly you're at, but they do have them (as Sophie said) at
the BRU in Tigard, OR.

--
Rhiannon
Mom to M. Girl (27 months) and O. Boy (5 1/2 months)

Old December 20th 03, 01:07 AM
Jody Pellerin

---

Old December 20th 03, 01:08 AM
Jody Pellerin

Ack sorry guys, outlook express didn't send my message
Anyways, what I wrote was we have them at Walmart and the local mall but I
don't use them. I see it as I can still walk so the exercise won't hurt
"Jody Pellerin" wrote in message

---

Old December 20th 03, 02:09 AM
Angela Schepers

The local mall here has them but they always seem to be filled when DH
and I go so he usually drops me off at the enterance and then drives
around to find a parking spot, especially if it's snowing, icy, or raining.

Old December 20th 03, 12:48 PM
Sophie

"Tig" wrote in message
walmart has them