Passed 3h glucose test

Old January 9th 04, 01:13 AM
Coccinella

Default Passed 3h glucose test

Yippee. I am so happy. I got a call this afternoon from the Dr and the 3h
glucose test was OK. I didn't think I would have got the results so quickly!
Hope everything is fine with everybody.

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Old January 9th 04, 01:52 AM
Kat

"Coccinella" wrote in message
Yippee. I am so happy. I got a call this afternoon from the Dr and the 3h
glucose test was OK. I didn't think I would have got the results so

quickly!
Hope everything is fine with everybody.

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Glad it came out so well!! Congrats and hope the rest of the pregnancy is
uneventful for you!
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Old January 9th 04, 01:10 PM
Carol Ann

:: Yippee. I am so happy. I got a call this afternoon from the Dr and the 3h
:: glucose test was OK. I didn't think I would have got the results so
quickly!
:: Hope everything is fine with everybody.

Great news, Nikki!!!

I am awaiting results from my 1 hour test which I took yesterday.

~Carol Ann

Old January 10th 04, 04:30 AM
New York Jen

"Coccinella" wrote in message
Yippee. I am so happy. I got a call this afternoon from the Dr and the 3h
glucose test was OK. I didn't think I would have got the results so

quickly!
Hope everything is fine with everybody.

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Happy for you! But sad for me! I took my 3 hour test today and I brought
my glucose monitor from when I was pregnant with my son. Seems that all my
readings were a bit high, and when I did the same with my 1 hour test, the
lab's readings were even higher...so I guess I'll be getting that call in a
few days that I need to cut out my sugar. No biggie, I did it before and
I'll do it again...just makes me a tad weary of having type 2 diabetes later
in life.

Glucose test questions Shelly Pregnancy 9 January 6th 04 01:09 AM
misc.kids FAQ on the Pregnancy AFP Screen and the Triple Screen [email protected] Pregnancy 0 December 15th 03 09:42 AM
3 hour glucose test stats? Jennifer Rasmussen Pregnancy 6 August 21st 03 05:39 AM
Glucose test Nina Pregnancy 1 August 1st 03 08:44 PM
Glucose Test - Yum (!) Laura Schaefer Pregnancy 5 July 17th 03 06:40 PM