Rosalind the liar

Old September 11th 06, 06:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

Default Rosalind the liar

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....6f16919?hl=en&

As I already explained to you, your opinions. It was a metaphor. I
shall take care not to use one again, since you seem to think that the
use of metaphor is a lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....3358e16be329ed

Subject: Jan: thick or evil?

Jun 1 2005

It's a difficult subject; I'm a liberal, and I like to think anyone can
be helped. But if Jan really believes the crap she's peddling, she's as
thick as two short planks. Possibly beyond help. And if she's any
degree of intelligence at all, she (a) doesn't believe it, and (b)
still peddles it, in the certain knowledge that she is doing possibly
lethal harm. Evil.

As the mother of four kids (miraculously live and healthy, despite
being vaccinated--that was sarcasm Jan; I explain in case my stupidity
theory is in fact correct), I would frankly rather they found
pornography on the net than the outpourings of Jan and her ilk; I'd
find it easier (though no less embarrassing) to explain. I'm not sure
they would understand that people could actually *be* that stupid.

That was NOT a metaphor!!!

I peddle nothing.

It was to stir up trouble. Which it most certainly did.

It was also belittling and insulting.

It was her very first post. None of the *gang* knew who she was.

Yet they eagerly believed what she said and added more.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/metaphor

1 : a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind
of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or
analogy between them (as in drowning in money); broadly : figurative
language -- compare SIMILE
2 : an object, activity, or idea treated as a metaphor : SYMBOL

It was NOT a figure of speech.

Old September 11th 06, 10:04 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.people.health
Coleah

Jan Drew, have you really nothing better to do with your life than sit up in
the middle of the night posting a brand new subject, to multiple newsgroups,
expounding upon someone's English usage in a post from 15 months prior ?????

What a waste of oxygen.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....38499e6f16919?

Old September 11th 06, 11:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med,uk.people.health
Jan Drew

"Coleah" wrote in message
Jan Drew, have you really nothing better to do with your life than sit up
in
the middle of the night posting a brand new subject, to multiple
newsgroups,
expounding upon someone's English usage in a post from 15 months prior
?????

What a waste of oxygen.

Whay are you wasting yours?

Which reminds me.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....d38e9664d48279

Gosh, yet again the village idiot has nothing at all to say about the
subject of the thread.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....38499e6f16919?
hl=en&