Milk debate

Old March 13th 08, 02:38 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Mike M

Default Milk debate

Is milk unhealthy for you? Should it only be consumed by infants and
not by adults? Does bovine Milk cause harm to your body?

Discuss.
Old March 13th 08, 04:46 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!

"Mike M" wrote in message
Is milk unhealthy for you?

The govt doesn't seem to think so. Food pyramid? Dairy group? Ring a bell?

Should it only be consumed by infants and
not by adults?

It's far more important for infants, but remains a vital part of bone
growth/maintanence. That said, my mother is a dairy addict and she has
osteoperosis so obviously it's not the only need.

Does bovine Milk cause harm to your body?

Only if you're lactose intolerant (and again I ask how the hell does a
mammal pull that one off?).

And Chad of course is a turd.

LG
--
"Keep it simple. If it takes a genius to understand it, it will never work."
- Clarence Leonard "Kelly" Johnson

Old March 13th 08, 04:54 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
menotmeek

On Mar 13, 8:46*am, "Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!"
wrote:
"Mike M" wrote in message

Is milk unhealthy for you?

The govt doesn't seem to think so. Food pyramid? Dairy group? Ring a bell?

Should it only be consumed by infants and
not by adults?

It's far more important for infants, but remains a vital part of bone
growth/maintanence. That said, my mother is a dairy addict and she has
osteoperosis so obviously it's not the only need.

Does bovine Milk cause harm to your body?

Only if you're lactose intolerant (and again I ask how the hell does a
mammal pull that one off?).

And Chad of course is a turd.

LG
--
"Keep it simple. If it takes a genius to understand it, it will never work.."
- Clarence Leonard "Kelly" Johnson

nonfat milk is great for you...
1% is great also
2% ok

homoginized may be alil high in fat, but it still good for you

yea all in all milk is good for ya..

i dont believe its too high in carbs, so yea its good for ya...

remember fat dosent makle ya fat carbs do
Old March 13th 08, 05:12 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Scott H

On Mar 13, 10:54*am, menotmeek wrote:
remember fat dosent makle ya fat carbs do

Thank you, Dr. Atkins. I will now proceed to eat an entire pound of
bacon.
Old March 13th 08, 05:17 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
menotmeek

On Mar 13, 9:12*am, Scott H wrote:
On Mar 13, 10:54*am, menotmeek wrote:

remember fat dosent makle ya fat carbs do

Thank you, Dr. Atkins. *I will now proceed to eat an entire pound of
bacon.

that will give ya high blood pressure/chlosteral in some people..
fatty liver in others...
Old March 13th 08, 05:45 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Torrey M. Spears

On Mar 13, 11:46 am, "Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!"
wrote:
"Mike M" wrote in message

Only if you're lactose intolerant (and again I ask how the hell does a
mammal pull that one off?).

Gow, I'm lactose intolerant.

- TMS
Can't digest milk for the life of me
Old March 13th 08, 05:57 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"menotmeek" wrote in message
On Mar 13, 9:12 am, Scott H wrote:
On Mar 13, 10:54 am, menotmeek wrote:

remember fat dosent makle ya fat carbs do

Thank you, Dr. Atkins. I will now proceed to eat an entire pound of
bacon.

that will give ya high blood pressure/chlosteral in some people..
fatty liver in others...
~~~~

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

LG

Old March 13th 08, 06:15 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Mike M

wrote:
"Mike M" wrote in message

Only if you're lactose intolerant (and again I ask how the hell does a
mammal pull that one off?).

Gow, I'm lactose intolerant.

- TMS
Can't digest milk for the life of me

But you can most definately digest your boyfriend's splooge.
Old March 13th 08, 06:56 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
menotmeek

wrote:
"Mike M" wrote in message

Only if you're lactose intolerant (and again I ask how the hell does a
mammal pull that one off?).

Gow, I'm lactose intolerant.

- TMS
Can't digest milk for the life of me

But you can most definately digest your boyfriend's splooge.

hey mike, where u the guy that was doing all those fake chad posts
awhile back?
Old March 13th 08, 07:51 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
DJ[_2_]

On Mar 13, 9:38*am, Mike M wrote:
Is milk unhealthy for you? Should it only be consumed by infants and
not by adults? Does bovine Milk cause harm to your body?

Discuss.

"Is milk good or bad?...I rest my case. You don't know. You don't know
anymore, and a lot of you are sitting there thinking "****, I'm an
adult and I don't need to drink that **** anymore!". Now you don't
know, because when you go down the aisle of the grocery store, the
milk aisle goes on for-****in-ever. There's one percent, two percent,
low fat, skim, acidophilus milk: What the **** are you talking about?
Acidophilus milk? Milk doesn't need a friend! That **** belongs in the
yogurt section! Lactose-intolerant milk? KISS MY DICK! If you're
lactose intolerant, you can't drink milk...so what's in the ****in'
carton? Get it out of there, get it away from my milk. It is talking
to my milk and making it feel bad about itself!

--
DJ
"Soy milk. There's no such thing as soy milk. It's soy juice. Know how

Organic milk / hormone free milk [email protected] General 25 December 17th 07 07:59 AM
The F crime debate - the F'ers won't debate! Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 2 September 30th 05 04:18 PM
Debate v Propaganda Kane Foster Parents 2 September 14th 04 07:00 PM
Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
A debate, please Dennis Here Single Parents 13 September 29th 03 08:30 PM