Ovulation ferns x-post

Old December 8th 03, 07:14 PM
Andrea

Default Ovulation ferns x-post

I have been using mine since the 3rd December, and had a strong fern pattern
for 2 days, then the pattern has changed to transitional (less ferns and
dots).

I am feeling ovulation-type pain today.

Has anyone used this method while breastfeeding?

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing strong
with 2 teeth!

Old December 9th 03, 12:25 AM
A&G&K

"Andrea" wrote in message

I have been using mine since the 3rd December, and had a strong fern

pattern
for 2 days, then the pattern has changed to transitional (less ferns and
dots).

I am feeling ovulation-type pain today.

Has anyone used this method while breastfeeding?

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing

strong
with 2 teeth!

Yeah - I have - usually fairly accurate, but I have sometimes missed the
exact day of o becuase I didn't get a very good saliva sample. I use it to
generally gauge when I'm fertile but use other signs (such as CM) as well.
The other thing to note is that I got AF back 4 mo pp even though DD was
being exclusively bf at that time.

I used my "maybebaby" when I was feeling really weird about 12 days after my
recent D&C and sure enough there were strong ferns .... and I've got AF
back today (29 days post D&C) so it was fairly accurate. .... now to start
ttc again ... ..... and still bf but only about twice a day now

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old December 10th 03, 03:26 PM
Andrea

"A&G&K" wrote in message

"Andrea" wrote in message...

[...]

Hi Amanda,

I hope you are well. I used the scope but had no ferns for ages, so gave
up.I only used the fertility scope this time as my sex drive came outta
nowhere! I checked for ferns incase it was connected - it was.

I did reply to your email a while back did you get it? Maybe it went to your
junk mail folder.

Best of luck with the TCC. I am now using fertility friend to chart now,
here is the addy incase you are interested.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/index.html

Old December 17th 03, 12:15 AM
A&G&K

"Andrea" wrote in message
I did reply to your email a while back did you get it? Maybe it went to

your
junk mail folder.

Ohhh ... I don't think so ... maybe I deleted you by mistake (sorry).

Best of luck with the TCC. I am now using fertility friend to chart now,
here is the addy incase you are interested.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/index.html

--

Thanks - I shall check it out.
I have started bbting again in an attempt to try and figure out what my body

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003