Hi I'm new

Old June 6th 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Hi I'm new

Hi my name is Kate, I'm 21 and Mum to 4 beautiful girls including my 6
month old twins Sarah and Marina. My husband Luca and I were interested
in meeting some new people and being able to chat about being parents
to twins.... look foward to chatting
Kate

Old June 10th 06, 01:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Welcome Kate, and congrats on the birth of your twins. How old are your
other two? You must be a VERY busy family. Sarah and Marina are beautiful
names!

Cookie

ups.com...

Old June 11th 06, 05:27 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hi Cookie,
My , Joanne, is 6 and a half and Alyxandra is 2 and a half. We are
pretty busy but its all good. thanks for your comment on the girls
names
look foward to getting to know you
Kate

Old June 11th 06, 03:48 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hi Kate,

I'm not really active here, but I have 13 months old boy/girl twins and a
3.5 yo daughter. We know what busy means too !

Sophie

Old June 14th 06, 04:28 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

"kate_smashnova" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi my name is Kate, I'm 21 and Mum to 4 beautiful girls including my 6
month old twins Sarah and Marina. My husband Luca and I were interested
in meeting some new people and being able to chat about being parents
to twins.... look foward to chatting
Kate

Hi. I have 4 boys. Hunter is 7yo, Luke is 5yo, and Brock and Ben are just 2
months old. The babies are waking up and things are starting to get
'interesting' around here :-) My husband works evenings and that is a hard
time to be alone! I have to say that so far things have been much easier
then I expected but of course they still sleep a lot, and I'm not back to
work yet. I go back in another couple of weeks and things will fall apart
then.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99