Great products out there for twins?

Old June 27th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Great products out there for twins?

Hi,

I have 7 month old twin boys as well as a 4 year old daughter. I am a
stay at home Mom and find that it is really hard to get out and do
things by myself. For instance, my daughter loves to go swimming in
our pool but many times I have to wait until Daddy gets home so he can
either take her or deal with the boys. I was wondering if anyone knew
of a wonderful little website or something that sold innovative
products for parents with multiples? Like a pool floaty or carrier
that seats two so I can be in the pool with them and keep an eye on my
daughter as well? Etc. Etc.

Please post some of your finds!

Thanks!

Tara

Old June 28th 06, 10:35 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hi Tara! Sound like your keeping busy. The hardest part of having
twins for me was no sleep, of course : ), and making sure my other kids
got what they needed from me. Now they're 3 and are finally able to do
things with us. Yea! A chair like that would be a great idea! I don't
know of fun web sites...but would be interested too.