Opinions.....is this rude?

Old August 24th 04, 03:41 PM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
Tracey wrote:

*
*"Christine" wrote in message
*BUT this place,,( the water park ) you cant take a stroller in, and she
*is too little to sit in the water, so we would have to stay in the hotel
*room
*
*Just because you can't go to the water park doesn't mean you need to be
*trapped in the room.
*If DH has his heart set on going, then I'd go along anyway and find some
*other fun thing to do myself with the baby while DH and the girls go to the
*waterpark (BTW, all the waterparks that I've been to have allowed
*strollers).

Oh, that reminds me. If the park doesn't allow strollers, and the kid is
under 10 pounds as has been stated -- well, what's the big deal? Sounds
perfect for a sling or Bjorn or other baby carrier!

Old August 25th 04, 06:45 PM
Sophie

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
In ,
Christine wrote:

*Why wouldn't you put the baby in a swimmie
* diaper and sit in the water with her?
*
*Ya know, that is just a grand idea,when she grows into at least size one
*diapers....and is over 10 pounds AND can sit up....lol...

Your 3 month old doesn't wear size 1 diapers?

Nolan is 7 weeks and in a size 2 already. Whatever.

Even my
off-the-bottom-of-the-growth-charts baby wore size 1 then! Wow. Must be a
skinny minnie. Anyway. I don't see what being over 10 pounds or sitting up
has to do with it. Can't you just put on a swim diaper (you can get
small reusable ones, or even make one, or hire someone to make one I
imagine!) and sit in the pool with the baby in your lap?? Sounds like fun
Or sit by the side of the pool with the baby, and let her feet dangle
in! But different strokes, as they say. Maybe that doesn't sound good to
you.