Nesting...

Old July 14th 03, 06:28 PM
Rupert

Default Nesting...

When did you start "nesting" (if at all)? If you did, what did you do?
Old July 14th 03, 06:38 PM
daisy

"Rupert" wrote in message
om...
When did you start "nesting" (if at all)? If you did, what did you do?

Im 36 weeks and I started nesting last week. Of course I am a little bit of
a clean freek anyway, but I havent had alot of energy to do much for the
past couple of months but I got alot of energy and cleaned out a room off my
office at work because my baby will be coming to work with me after Im off
leave. I have been washing his clothes and bedding for a while now. I
havent started on my house yet, but I will be soon : )
Daisy

Old July 14th 03, 07:51 PM
Nina

"Rupert" wrote in message
om...
When did you start "nesting" (if at all)? If you did, what did you do?

I got the urge to start cleaning and stuff at about 20 weeks. I did resist
it somewhat. I'm sure it will come back and I will be in here rearranging
closets and drawers and dusting under beds etc

Old July 14th 03, 07:53 PM
H Schinske

When did you start "nesting" (if at all)? If you did, what did you do?

I bugged my husband about whether he'd taken a set of silverware to work with
him. He admitted and asked how I knew. I said I'd counted the silverware to see
if I still had eight of everything.

--Helen (what, you expected *me* to scrub floors or something? fuggeddaboudit!
anyway, this was nine months pregnant with twins, I couldn't even see the
floors ;-) )
Old July 14th 03, 09:38 PM
kereru

"Rupert" wrote in message
om...
When did you start "nesting" (if at all)? If you did, what did you do?

It wasn't intil the last few weeks or days even and I could tell it was
nesting because the stuff I did was weird. Things like cleaning the plastic
case on my sewing machine (which I hardly ever use) when there was a sink
full of dishes. It's quite compulsive and differnet from just goign on a
cleaning spree. You'll know it when you see it!

Judy

Old July 14th 03, 11:49 PM
Chotii

"H Schinske" wrote in message
When did you start "nesting" (if at all)? If you did, what did you do?

I bugged my husband about whether he'd taken a set of silverware to work

with
him. He admitted and asked how I knew. I said I'd counted the silverware

to see
if I still had eight of everything.

*laugh*

I spent too long today breaking down a whole lot of cardboard boxes which
had been tossed haphazard into my garage. I don't suppose it counts as
nesting, but rather as "geez, what a *mess*", but typically my clutter
tolerance level is higher than this.

--angela (37w 1d)

Old July 16th 03, 05:41 AM
Shannon

I nested in the very beginning worrying about everything we need and where
to get it. then i calmed for a short period of time and im back to nesting.
As for what i did and what i do well drive myself nuts naturally. lol . I am
always looking for baby things online for ideas and i always visit the baby
section of stores i go to. Other then that i havent done much as the babies
room is currently occupied by a roomate till Sept 1st. which at that time we
will have approx 12 days to do all the painting and setting it up. So i am
anxiously waiting till sept 1st when i can get my hands on that room.

Shannon
due sept 12