Belly pix!

Old July 15th 03, 12:00 AM
Em

Default Belly pix!

I haven't been around for the past few days, because I had company in town
for our baby showers this past Saturday (which were very nice by the way--I
felt so special & honored!). Anyway, I'm still not posting much because two
of my sibs are still here. However, I did get to finish working on a
webshots album of belly pix & thought I'd share. They aren't artistic or
anything & they only go up to 23 weeks, so far. I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow,
so I look much different now! I need to use up the film in my camera soon,
so I can get the weeks 23 on pictures. I hadn't looked at some of these
pictures for quite some time before putting them on the site & I was quite
shocked to see how *much* I've changed!! Very weird to see the
progression.I've gained almost 20 pounds at this point (started out at 120).
I quite seriously felt "bulgy" in the earliest pix on the site, & now I look
to myself like I was a teeny, tiny person!

http://community.webshots.com/user/ememare

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 15th 03, 12:18 AM
Alicia Elliott

Thanks for sharing those Em. : ) You really are a teeny thing aren't you.
: ) LOL, when I look at what you thought I was a bump... I was well beyond
that even before I was preggers. LOL : ) I didn't actually start seeing a
real bump until I was about 16-18 weeks pregnant, and then only I really
could see it because I knew it wasn't my regular belly. LOL Can't wait to
see some of you now! I'll be posting a few more in the next few days too.
Take care,
Alicia

Old July 15th 03, 05:46 PM
Catherine C

Great pix, Em....you look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

--
Catherine C.
grandmother to Brendan--Sept. 22, 2002

Old July 15th 03, 06:50 PM
Elly

I just love those pixs, Em - thanks for sharing :-)
(Unfortunatelly my replacement USB for digital camera still didn't arrive,
otherwise I'd share some of mine, too.)

Congratulations on being 30 weeks tomorrow, have fun with your sibs :-))

Elly
28 weeks + 1 day
EDD October 6th

Old July 15th 03, 09:20 PM
Em

"Alicia Elliott" wrote in message
Thanks for sharing those Em. : ) You really are a teeny thing aren't

you.
: ) LOL, when I look at what you thought I was a bump... I was well

beyond
that even before I was preggers. LOL : ) I didn't actually start seeing

real bump until I was about 16-18 weeks pregnant, and then only I really
could see it because I knew it wasn't my regular belly. LOL Can't wait

see some of you now! I'll be posting a few more in the next few days too.

Thanks Alicia! I'm getting impatient to get the rest of my pix developed so
I can continue the progression. For the most part, I feel really good and
positive about how my body is changing and how it looks (though I have had
an occasion "fat crisis" ;-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 15th 03, 09:22 PM
Em

"Elly" wrote in message
I just love those pixs, Em - thanks for sharing :-)
(Unfortunatelly my replacement USB for digital camera still didn't arrive,
otherwise I'd share some of mine, too.)

Thanks, Elly! I'd love to see some of yours if you ever get a chance to
share them!

Congratulations on being 30 weeks tomorrow, have fun with your sibs :-))

I can't believe that my weeks start with "3's" now! How incredible. As
someone else mentioned in another post, after this week I'll be in the
single digits in terms of how many weeks left until the due date!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 15th 03, 09:39 PM
Kari

Wow your belly is so cute!! You look great! I need to post some new belly
pics because mine has definately grown since the last one I posted

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and #3 due Sept/Oct

Old July 17th 03, 02:17 AM
Cheryl S.

Em wrote in message
I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow, so I look much different now!

Congrats on the big three-oh, Em! :-)

http://community.webshots.com/user/ememare

It said no albums are available for public display - did I read your
post too late and you've switched it to private?
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 3 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Maternity clothes? WD Pregnancy 15 July 14th 03 08:54 AM
Patting the belly... Stephanie S Pregnancy 3 July 11th 03 07:07 PM
Linea negra Elly Pregnancy 2 July 11th 03 11:04 AM
some new belly pics Em Pregnancy 1 July 10th 03 10:42 PM