Runnin from Custodial Parent

Old September 21st 07, 04:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Runnin from Custodial Parent

Was the bio dad working and supporting you and your child when you were
together? Or has he always had someone who was willing to support him?

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 18, 3:37 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

working...like I told him before McDonald's is always hiring...his
child still has to eat and live whether he has a job or not!

My father raised 3 kids on one blue collar salary with no handout from
anyone, so what's your problem?

Your dad should be commended! But my circumstances are not yours or
your dads.FYI, I am not looking for a handout, for ten years I left
him alone, figured he would do the right thing. When he could, (which
he can), I figured he would help support his child, we created
together. "His child,we created together" key phrase! He never did,
and willfully unemployed himself as well as fled from state to state
to avoid his obligations and responsibilities to his child. My current
husband worked two jobs, killing himself, and I worked full time too
so that we could eat, live, and my child could be well educated today,
not ten, fifteen, twenty years ago (the cost of living is much
different now). And we did what we had to do, because life wasn't fair
my child should not have to suffer, and we did whatever we had to do
to make sure he has what TWO parents should give him. I was diagnosed
with thyroid cancer, so with that I had to undergo a radical
thyroidectomy, and radiation. Let me know when your are ready for the
violin...with removal of my thyroid other glands failed to their job,
and so on...so I am on meds the rest of my life, and hope to find out
if I am cancer free soon. With my health issues my husband had to
leave his second job, to help run the household and take care of me,
therefore financially we hurt because HE takes care of all his
children including two others from a previous marriage. So legally my
husband is obligated to care for them first before we even eat! Health
wise I shouldn't be working the hours I do, but I know my obligations
and responsibilities, and even continue my education where I graduate
in May with my bachelors in Criminal Justice,YEAH!!! and if my health
allows hopefully to law school in September of 08. Anyway, #1. My
husband is not my son's father and he is not legally obligated to care
for him. #2. Why is the bilogical father any less responsible than I
am? #3. Why am I looking for a handout when everyone is doing their
job, but the absent bilogical father? #4. How is my son going to feel
when I tell him, I knew where your father was I just didn't care
enough to fight for you, because I don't want to bother with it?
Because we dont' need? We might not need it today...but my child
might, when he needs a new pair of size 15 shoes, and I cannot buy
them because I have to buy my medicine or pay for my doctor's visit.
My child might need the money when he needs new school supplies and I
have to be in the hospital. My child might need it when he is hungry
at school and I need gas in my car. I am sorry your dad had to do it
by himself, or chose to, but why do I have a problem if I am willing
to get up and fight for what is legally obligated to my son?!? He
deserves that, at the very least...We all have choices about our
lives, I choose to not be a martyr and make sure the biological father
is held responsible for his actions or inactions.

Old September 21st 07, 07:02 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

On Sep 18, 3:37 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

working...like I told him before McDonald's is always hiring...his
child still has to eat and live whether he has a job or not!

My father raised 3 kids on one blue collar salary with no handout from
anyone, so what's your problem?

Your dad should be commended! But my circumstances are not yours or
your dads.FYI, I am not looking for a handout, for ten years I left
him alone, figured he would do the right thing. When he could, (which
he can), I figured he would help support his child, we created
together. "His child,we created together" key phrase!

Key phrase, but FALSE phrase. It was YOU, and you ALONE (by your SOLE
choice) who created your child. Your phrase is like saying because I handed
you a packet of yeast, "we" created a loaf of bread..........

He never did,
and willfully unemployed himself as well as fled from state to state
to avoid his obligations and responsibilities to his child. My current
husband worked two jobs, killing himself, and I are ready for the
violin...with removal of my thyroid other glands failed to their joworked

full time too
so that we could eat, live, and my child could be well educated today,
not ten, fifteen, twenty years ago (the cost of living is much
different now). And we did what we had to do, because life wasn't fair
my child should not have to suffer, and we did whatever we had to do
to make sure he has what TWO parents should give him. I was diagnosed
with thyroid cancer, so with that I had to undergo a radical
thyroidectomy, and radiation. Let me know when your b,
and so on...so I am on meds the rest of my life, and hope to find out
if I am cancer free soon. With my health issues my husband had to
leave his second job, to help run the household and take care of me,
therefore financially we hurt because HE takes care of all his
children including two others from a previous marriage. So legally my
husband is obligated to care for them first before we even eat! Health
wise I shouldn't be working the hours I do, but I know my obligations
and responsibilities, and even continue my education where I graduate
in May with my bachelors in Criminal Justice,YEAH!!! and if my health
allows hopefully to law school in September of 08. Anyway, #1. My
husband is not my son's father and he is not legally obligated to care
for him. #2. Why is the bilogical father any less responsible than I
am?

Because it was YOU, not him who made the sole choice to bear your child. It
is ILLEGAL for him to make such choice. (see above)

#3. Why am I looking for a handout when everyone is doing their
[...]

Responsible for "inactions". Don't you just LOVE it! What the heck is THAT
supposed to mean?

Old September 22nd 07, 01:42 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Very Determined!" wrote in

My father raised 3 kids on one blue collar salary with no handout from
anyone, so what's your problem?

Your dad should be commended! But my circumstances are not yours or
your dads.

My Dad worked to feed us kids, why can't you do the same?

My current husband worked two jobs, killing himself, and I worked full
time too
so that we could eat, live, and my child could be well educated today,
not ten, fifteen, twenty years ago (the cost of living is much
different now). And we did what we had to do, because life wasn't fair
my child should not have to suffer, and we did whatever we had to do
to make sure he has what TWO parents should give him.

It has never been two parents giving to one child, get real!

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, so with that I had to undergo a
radical
thyroidectomy, and radiation. Let me know when your are ready for the
violin...with removal of my thyroid other glands failed to their job,
and so on...so I am on meds the rest of my life, and hope to find out
if I am cancer free soon.

Big deal, so you take suppliments, millions have this same disorder and live
normal lives, it's not crippling!

With my health issues my husband had to
leave his second job, to help run the household and take care of me,
therefore financially we hurt because HE takes care of all his
children including two others from a previous marriage. So legally my
husband is obligated to care for them first before we even eat!

Give us a break, you have to buy food with a littel extra for the kids!

Why is the bilogical father any less responsible than I
am? #3. Why am I looking for a handout when everyone is doing their
job, but the absent bilogical father?

CLue, you remarried and started a new life, Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!1

might, when he needs a new pair of size 15 shoes, and I cannot buy
them because I have to buy my medicine or pay for my doctor's visit.
My child might need the money when he needs new school supplies and I
have to be in the hospital. My child might need it when he is hungry
at school and I need gas in my car.

Are your finances so low that $100 is going to break you?

I am sorry your dad had to do it
by himself, or chose to, but why do I have a problem if I am willing
to get up and fight for what is legally obligated to my son?!?

Who legally obligated anything to "your" son, only you are responsible for
"your"son.

You want to talk about legal responsibility to your son, lets talk about
what the Government is legally doing to your son and the future generations.
As we Speak, this government's debt has increased to 47 Trillion dollars,
that works out to $161,000 for each man woman and child to pay. All the
seniors voted and enjoy the richest pensions known to the civilized world.
What kind of legacy has your government created for the kids of tomorrow?

I think in the best interest of the children, all pensions should be cut and
a mandatory 30% Garnishment should be placed on all working adults to help
pay down this debt. We'll call the program, Pay the kids!

#3. Why am I looking for a handout when everyone is doing their
[...]

Sorry to disappoint you on this one...I did not supply the sperm, and
inject it. So "we created this child." He and I chose to create this
child, and I chose to nurture and bear him. Ok, and why does any of
that matter now..the child is here,living and breathing?

Responsible for "inactions". Don't you just LOVE it! What the heck is
THAT
supposed to mean?

It means that after searching high and low for the NCP for 10 years,
and finding him in prison for domestic violence, ("my duty as the CP,"
right?) that he was told once again where his child lives,( in the
same place for 14 years) and his child's phone number (the same for 14
years) that he needed to be a part of his child's life...because the
child at least deserved that. He decided to do nothing, not call him,
write him, wish him happy birthday...nothing! So inaction means
absence of action, and that is how I have applied it here. I think you
are much more angry than I am. I don't understand your defense of this
scumbag except that I have what I have needed to do, and will keep
doing it. He needs to let his step-father adopt him and let him have
the real father he deserves.

Old September 24th 07, 05:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

On Sep 21, 5:42 pm, "DB" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote in

My father raised 3 kids on one blue collar salary with no handout from
anyone, so what's your problem?

Your dad should be commended! But my circumstances are not yours or
your dads.

My Dad worked to feed us kids, why can't you do the same?

Read the quote below...I work full time!!!Always have, always will.

My current husband worked two jobs, killing himself, and I worked full
time too
so that we could eat, live, and my child could be well educated today,
not ten, fifteen, twenty years ago (the cost of living is much
different now). And we did what we had to do, because life wasn't fair
my child should not have to suffer, and we did whatever we had to do
to make sure he has what TWO parents should give him.

It has never been two parents giving to one child, get real!

Than how many has it been??

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, so with that I had to undergo a
radical
thyroidectomy, and radiation. Let me know when your are ready for the
violin...with removal of my thyroid other glands failed to their job,
and so on...so I am on meds the rest of my life, and hope to find out
if I am cancer free soon.

Big deal, so you take suppliments, millions have this same disorder and live
normal lives, it's not crippling!

Yes I take supplements, that cost money, Yes I know millions have the
same diorder, what does that have to do with anything???
With my health issues my husband had to

leave his second job, to help run the household and take care of me,
therefore financially we hurt because HE takes care of all his
children including two others from a previous marriage. So legally my
husband is obligated to care for them first before we even eat!

Give us a break, you have to buy food with a littel extra for the kids!

Give who a break???By law child support has to paid before income
taxes are even taken out, so with that his child support gets paid
before we even eat, no matter how much in your mind you think there is
any left over for us.

Why is the bilogical father any less responsible than I

am? #3. Why am I looking for a handout when everyone is doing their
job, but the absent bilogical father?

CLue, you remarried and started a new life, Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Because I remarried has nothing to do with the bioligical fathers
responsibility to his child..the law does not see that my husband has
any legal obligation to my child...

might, when he needs a new pair of size 15 shoes, and I cannot buy
them because I have to buy my medicine or pay for my doctor's visit.
My child might need the money when he needs new school supplies and I
have to be in the hospital. My child might need it when he is hungry
at school and I need gas in my car.

Are your finances so low that $100 is going to break you?

What planet are you from? Yes, why do I bother with this? $100.00 to
you might be nothing but to us it is determining whether we will eat,
pay for my meds, or make the rent???

[...]

If you are so worry about what the government is doing to my son,
maybe you should be responding to a different blog

Old September 24th 07, 06:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Sep 24, 11:29?am, Very Determined! wrote:
On Sep 21, 11:02 am, "Chris" wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you on this one...I did not supply the sperm, and
inject it. So "we created this child." He and I chose to create this
child, and I chose to nurture and bear him. Ok, and why does any of
that matter now..the child is here,living and breathing?

There are some men on this forum that advocate men getting out of CS
because they dont have a say in the child even being born, which is a
totally asinine arguement.

Anyway, the father owes you..yes..you can hunt him down..yes.but
putting a lean on his house and threatening to take that away was just
as asinine. He's a deadbeat, granted, but doing what you didnt will
just encourage him to further hide assets. And telling him to work
McDonalds isnt all that smart either.

It's pretty much a lost cause here. You will never see a dime from the
idiot. Move on. The $100 a month is not worth the aggravation.

Old September 24th 07, 07:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Very Determined!" wrote
On Sep 21, 5:42 pm, "DB" wrote:

Are your finances so low that $100 is going to break you?

What planet are you from? Yes, why do I bother with this? $100.00 to
you might be nothing but to us it is determining whether we will eat,
pay for my meds, or make the rent???

==
First: The CS is not for your meds, it's for the child's needs only.
Second: You make a lousy choice in men to procreate with and now you want
*my* tax dollars
to fund your quest for that 100 bucks?

Old September 24th 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
ups.com...

Give who a break???By law child support has to paid before income
taxes are even taken out, so with that his child support gets paid
before we even eat, no matter how much in your mind you think there is
any left over for us.

Do you have a cite for this statement. In my state CS is paid out of
disposable income which is determined AFTER deducting amounts required by
law and those deductions are not limited to taxes and social security.

Old September 24th 07, 11:32 PM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

On Sep 24, 11:29 am, "Gini" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote On Sep 21, 5:42 pm, "DB" wrote:

Are your finances so low that $100 is going to break you?

What planet are you from? Yes, why do I bother with this? $100.00 to
you might be nothing but to us it is determining whether we will eat,
pay for my meds, or make the rent???

==
First: The CS is not for your meds, it's for the child's needs only.
Second: You make a lousy choice in men to procreate with and now you want
*my* tax dollars
to fund your quest for that 100 bucks?

Ok, and what planet are you from?? Child Support is for the well being
of the child, as long as he has what he needs, food, shelter,
education to the best that I can provide it...that child support is
for whatever I deem necessary. So for example, if I go to the grocery
store and spend $100.00 in groceries for him and I, $50.00 for me,
$50.00 for the child, my part of the child's goceries is $25.00 and
the NCP's part is $25.00...I spent my medicine money on those
groceries, so look at it as reimbursement for my extra half. No one
asks for an accounting of child support money, why do you?

Old September 24th 07, 11:56 PM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

On Sep 24, 11:29 am, "Gini" wrote:
"Very Determined!" wrote On Sep 21, 5:42 pm, "DB" wrote:

Are your finances so low that $100 is going to break you?

What planet are you from? Yes, why do I bother with this? $100.00 to
you might be nothing but to us it is determining whether we will eat,
pay for my meds, or make the rent???

==
First: The CS is not for your meds, it's for the child's needs only.
Second: You make a lousy choice in men to procreate with and now you want
*my* tax dollars
to fund your quest for that 100 bucks?

Do not flatter yourself, I haven;'t spent your tax dollars to fund my
quest...nothing I have done has taken from your wallet or your mouth.
I have taken a small initative to educate myself, somewhat, and have
done it "ALL" on my own and will continue to do so until he allows my
husband to adopt or goes to jail. But evidently I have not educated
myself as well as you to judge and inform on such matters.You are
right,I did make a lousy choice in men, but that is past and the child
is here living and breathing, and if I need to spend "your" tax
dollars I can quit my job, collect welfare, disability, Social
Security, food stamps, etc. and then really give others a reason to
complain about why I am waisting their tax dollars...Thanks so much
for all your support