Preparing sibling for birth process?

Old March 17th 08, 12:50 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Preparing sibling for birth process?

On Mar 16, 3:40 am, enigma wrote:
" wrote
oups.com:

You're better off having your husband watch the kids in the
waiting room while you give birth. Spare the husband and
kids your ordeal.

what the hell are you doing trolling here? slow night on
a.g.? can't you go poke at Olympiada or something & stir up
stuff that way?

lee

I participate in numerous newsgroups. Just because I share my opinion
doesn't mean I am trolling. You think a 3 year old is able to
comprehend mom in labor and baby being born? Do you really think it is
wise to expose the children to this? Maybe you can have them watch you
have sex as well.

Regards...
Old March 17th 08, 12:58 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
[email protected]

On Mar 16, 6:45 am, "MarieD" wrote:
wrote in message

You're better off having your husband watch the kids in the waiting
room while you give birth. Spare the husband and kids your ordeal.

Spare the husband?

I am of the opinion that we should not be present during the birth of
the child. I think it's better for the marriage as well.

It's his baby LOL I have no respect for men like you.

That's fine. I am sure the feeling is mutual.

My
husband caught our daughter and was proud and excited about it. And my kids
were excited, also.

I am sure they were.

Grow some balls...

Like you know what they are.

Marie

Regards...
Old March 17th 08, 01:10 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
[email protected]

On Mar 16, 7:18 am, Banty wrote:
In article , MarieD says...

wrote in message
You're better off having your husband watch the kids in the waiting
room while you give birth. Spare the husband and kids your ordeal.

Spare the husband? It's his baby LOL I have no respect for men like you. My
husband caught our daughter and was proud and excited about it. And my kids
were excited, also. Grow some balls...
Marie

Some marriage if it's "her" ordeal...

Let's be honest here. We are not experiencing any of the difficulty
and pain of child birth. You give birth so you should get the credit.
Also, I think the husband should not be in the delivery room.

I'm pretty sure your grandfather wasn't in the delivery room when your
parent was born and I am sure he had a great and healthy marriage.

Banty

Regards...
Old March 17th 08, 01:24 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
[email protected]

On Mar 16, 7:56 am, enigma wrote:
Banty wrote :

Some marriage if it's "her" ordeal...

agsf_57 is a real prize. he doesn't have a high opinion of
women,

That's not true. I don't have a high opinion of self centered
Westernized women who were fed the brain rot doctrine of feminism.

although he maintains he is married.

My wife is a wonderful woman, friend and partner who puts my needs and
those of our son before the needs of herself. I, in turn, put her
needs before my own. There is a reason why traditional marriages work
while today's westernized marriages fail at 50% or more.

i can't believe
any sane woman would stay with such a mysogynistic piece of
crap, but i suppose there's one out there somewhere...

It's a shame, especially from someone with your age, to label me a
misogynists.

lee
--

Regards...
Old March 17th 08, 01:31 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
[email protected]

On Mar 16, 2:56 pm, enigma wrote:
Nan wrote innews
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:22:57 +0000 (UTC), enigma
wrote:

Nan wrote in
m:

/slaps forehead
He baited and you guys bit!

i didn't bite. i asked him why he wasn't trolling a.g.,
which
is his usual place to be stupid.

What's a.g?

alt.gothic.
remember, i'm one of *those* people

There's more of us than you can imagine.

i will say one thing for mr.agsf (which he "borrowed" from the
AGSF) though, he's a pretty consistant troll.

I stole to make a point.

he's been making
himself at home over there since 1997 or so... kinda like
those annoying neighbors that won't take a hint & go home.
lee

Well, stop peeing on my yard and I will stop coming over to talk to
you.

Regards...
Old March 17th 08, 03:04 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_4_]

I'm pretty sure your grandfather wasn't in the delivery room when your
parent was born and I am sure he had a great and healthy marriage.

Well, one of my grandads is still alive and has been married 52 years,
but still recalls the absence and separation of being sent away at the
door and being sent home. His only way of finding out whether he'd
become a dad was to call from a phone box. My gran nearly didn't make it
2nd time around, might not be nice to watch, but worse to find out hours
later, particularly if the outcome had been different.

Anne
Old March 17th 08, 03:16 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
agsf_57

On Mar 16, 5:30 pm, Banty wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mar 16, 7:18 am, Banty wrote:
In article , MarieD says...

wrote in message
You're better off having your husband watch the kids in the waiting
room while you give birth. Spare the husband and kids your ordeal.

Spare the husband? It's his baby LOL I have no respect for men like you. My
husband caught our daughter and was proud and excited about it. And my kids
were excited, also. Grow some balls...
Marie

Some marriage if it's "her" ordeal...

Let's be honest here. We are not experiencing any of the difficulty
and pain of child birth. You give birth so you should get the credit.
Also, I think the husband should not be in the delivery room.

I'm pretty sure your grandfather wasn't in the delivery room when your
parent was born and I am sure he had a great and healthy marriage.

Banty

Regards...

Wow! - agsf can see into the lives of usenetters and the lives of their parents!

You're quite a lot more sure of yourself than the extent of your knowledge would
possibly justify. Here's a pretty clear example.

Banty (and, no, I'm not answering your questions about it)

The whole idea of the husband being in the delivery room (or room in
which the wife gives birth) is a concept starting from the 70's.
That's why I referred to your grandfather.

Regards...
Old March 17th 08, 04:19 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
MarieD[_2_]

wrote in message
I am of the opinion that we should not be present during the birth of
the child. I think it's better for the marriage as well.

What harm does it do to a marriage for a father to be with the love of his
life when she is giving birth to his child?
Marie

Old March 17th 08, 04:35 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Rosalie B.

agsf_57 wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:30 pm, Banty wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Mar 16, 7:18 am, Banty wrote:
In article , MarieD says...

wrote in message
[...]

You are wrong about that. We were doing it in the 60s too.

And also before that although it was necessity and not anything
trendy. People didn't go to hospitals, and sometimes the father was
the only one available. I doubt if my father's mother who lived in a
ghost town in Colorado went to the hospital to have any of her
children. I'll have to get out my dad's birth certificate and look at
it to see what it says.

My mother was born at home (in 1909) and the attending doctor was a
cousin or uncle or something of the sort.

I am not sure I would want to have a young child there when I was
having a baby. My mother miscarried at home, and I have vague
memories of a lot of blood and anguish on the part of the adults. ,
But since this obviously isn't the first child, the labor might not be
as much of a problem. At least for subsequent deliveries, mine
wasn't.

In any case, I would be the last one to tell someone else what they
should or shouldn't do in that respect.