Any moms out there with spare Enfamil Lipil, diapers, or baby wipes for a mom-in-need?

Old October 19th 07, 03:35 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Shamrocklove3

Default Any moms out there with spare Enfamil Lipil, diapers, or baby wipes for a mom-in-need?

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, or baby
boy clothing that you no longer need? )I know that a lot of women
breastfeed here but maybe you supplemented or received some samples
that you don't need?)

I had an unexpected rapid-growing ovarian tumor and three surgeries
and have had lots of medical problems within the last year which
caused severe financial difficulties. We do not qualify for WIC (we
have to be 100-185% below poverty in our state), I have to formula-
feed for medical reasons, and I do not have family to help me.

Money is extremely tight right now, I am giving birth to a baby boy in
November, and we can use all the help we can get. We still need many
items for our little one. I would be more than happy to send you some
coupons or other items that I have today. Please let me know at
.

Thank you with all of my heart. 3

P.S. I have joined freecycle.org and craigslist.org but there are many
wanted items for similar things in our area.

If you can sincerely help, please e-mail me at
.
Thank you 3