Bunch of pathetic whiners

Old December 1st 03, 12:56 AM
HanK

Default Bunch of pathetic whiners

"CME"

Just because I have a point of view that does not appeal why do I have to be
a troll?

"Kat"
You like me I can tell.......

"Paul"
Shut up just shut up shut up, shut it up just shut up shut up.

Regards

HanK

Old December 1st 03, 03:05 PM
Paul Fritz

"kat" wrote in message

"HanK" wrote in message

"kat"

Oh, yeah, you'll hire some single moms only because
you feel pity and know you can find the odd single mom who is a sucker

who
doesn't fight for herself.

Actually its because they are easy.

So, let me get this straight. You are now admitting to being a troll?
You definitely came to the wrong place if you think single parents (or

just
for you, single mothers) are easy.

And not one word of my poorly spelt drivel is not true.

LOLLERS!!! That's just too damn funny! Not true? Your poorly spelled
drivel? How on earth do you figure that? Paul definitely IS right.

HanK,
keep telling yourself these things, but no matter how hard you try, you

may
be able to convince yourself (as I see you already have) but you won't be
able to convince anyone else that what you believe is true *is* just that.

Paul,

How would you like to prove it, and WTF is a maroon?

Prove it? Prove what? That you are an idiot? That you are some 16 year
old kid who tries to be funny or cool? While Paul is wit-funny, you are

the
kid who sat in the back of the class and yelled, "PENIS!" to get a laugh

out
of the class. Clearly Paul doesn't need to prove anything - you've

already
done that yourself and established you are a moronic buffoon.

I think we have a male version of looney lorain.

with love.

HanK

Old December 1st 03, 03:28 PM
Tiffany

HanK wrote in message

"CME"

Just because I have a point of view that does not appeal why do I have to

be
a troll?

"Kat"
You like me I can tell.......

"Paul"
Shut up just shut up shut up, shut it up just shut up shut up.

Regards

HanK

If you are not a troll, what is your point here?

Old December 1st 03, 03:29 PM
Tiffany

"HanK" wrote in message

[...]

Tsk Tsk Paul..... you are stirring up trouble again.

Old December 1st 03, 06:35 PM
Tiffany

Paul Fritz wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Paul Fritz wrote in message

I think we have a male version of looney lorain.

Tsk Tsk Paul..... you are stirring up trouble again.

Who me? ;-)

Yes you, Mr. Innocent. lol

Old December 1st 03, 07:04 PM
HanK

Tsk Tsk Paul..... you are stirring up trouble again.

Who me? ;-)

very lame trouble

Old December 1st 03, 07:23 PM
Paul Fritz

Old December 1st 03, 07:26 PM
Paul Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

HanK wrote in message

"CME"

Just because I have a point of view that does not appeal why do I have

be
a troll?

"Kat"
You like me I can tell.......

"Paul"
Shut up just shut up shut up, shut it up just shut up shut up.

Regards

HanK

If you are not a troll, what is your point here?

Well for starters, he ascribes words to people that were never posted in a
lame attempt to bolster in baseless claims.

He offers his own sorry ass personal ancedotes as the only proofs to his
claims.

And generalyy is just making an ass out of himslef.

Old December 1st 03, 09:18 PM
kat

"HanK" wrote in message

Tsk Tsk Paul..... you are stirring up trouble again.

Who me? ;-)

very lame trouble

Surely you must be twelve years old. You said that like a pro, which is
somewhat funny, and very ironic.

Old December 1st 03, 10:16 PM
Paul Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Paul Fritz wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Paul Fritz wrote in message

I think we have a male version of looney lorain.

Tsk Tsk Paul..... you are stirring up trouble again.

Who me? ;-)

Yes you, Mr. Innocent. lol

Like the wind driven snow ;-)