Anyone Else think this is Odd?

Old February 29th 04, 01:26 PM
Moon Shyne

Default Anyone Else think this is Odd?

"xkatx" . wrote in message
news:El40c.642793$ts4.474680@pd7tw3no...

"V" wrote in message...

"xkatx" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message ...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

snip the long stuff

ROFLMAO!! Well...... let's just say, I'm not your average
mom........
and
I'll
defend my children's rights to be precisely who they are,

rather
than
try
turn them into something the school system seems to think they
should
be........
and so far, I've got one who makes honor roll consistantly,

and
another
who
pulled a D and 3 C's into a B and 3 A's........ so I'll stay
unconventional,
and let them be who they are, thankyewverymuch :-)

(of course, the ex still tries to insist I'm a lousy

mother......)

Then you should teach classes on how to be a lousy mother, or a
lousy
parent
in general.
Seems to me that you're doing a damn fine job at the lousy
motherhood
thing!

P.S., sign me up, I'm pretty much available any day in the

evenings,
all
day
on weekends :P

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read
text.

(Reply to xkatx[at]shaw[dot]ca, and change the obvious, asshat.)

Weekends are good for me too. Not been out in years!
heh!

You bringing the chips and dip?

nah..the crack pipe and some old milwaukee.....remember we ARE bad

moms!

Good point.

V, who really does not own drug paraphernalia.

Then I guess you're going to have to find someone who does, IF you

really,
truly want to be a bad mom. It's just the way it has to go.

LOL..oh well...can't ruin my career..so I have to be a good girl and just
drink.
::winks::

LOL you and me both!

Where's my halo? I don't drink (hits my system too easily, 1 drink and I feel
it, so why bother)