Merry Christmas!

Old December 24th 04, 09:12 PM
Chookie

Default Merry Christmas!

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.

Some of you might like this poem I found:
http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-wicked.htm

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet
Old December 24th 04, 09:31 PM
A&G&K&H

"Chookie" wrote in message
Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.

....and also to you

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old December 24th 04, 09:33 PM
Jo

Chookie wrote:

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.

Some of you might like this poem I found:
http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-wicked.htm

You're up early!!
I am working at 6am, so I have an excuse! The kids next door were
squealing with delight by 4:30am this morning....

Have a great day!!

Jo (RM)
Old December 24th 04, 10:55 PM
Hayley

"michelle downunder" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:12:11 +1100, Chookie
wrote:

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.

Some of you might like this poem I found:
http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-wicked.htm

Merry Christmas to everbody.. Santa has been and demolished the house!

Hope everybody is happy, healthy and enjoying their kids.

Michelle

Same here too. Just hope our food isn't ruined, had no pwer for most of last night..... But kids
are very happy, and playing with everything, and Mr Clean is fussing about the mess already. "Um
HELLLOOOOOO JOHN! It's Christmas.... the place is *meant* to resemble a bomb site!!!"

Old December 25th 04, 12:21 AM
Trish Brown

wrote:

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New

Year.

Some of you might like this poem I found:
http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-wicked.htm

Merry Christmas to everbody.. Santa has been and demolished the house!

Hope everybody is happy, healthy and enjoying their kids.

Michelle

Nah! The kids were too busy playing! But DH's pork (which he cooked
overnight) was *great, mate*! We had crackling for breakfast!

We gave my DS a thing called a diablo and I finally realised why it's called
that: the bl**dy thing is diabolical! You spin it on a string between two
sticks and then toss it in the air and, theoretically, catch it again. Well,
in the hands of the uninformed, it's a life-threatening activity! Oh my
aching head! If he lands that thing on me *one* more time, I'm gonna cut his
string!

I hope everyone's having a lovely day and wish you all the Merriest time
over Christmas and the New Year!

Trish

Old December 25th 04, 12:22 AM
assileM

Right back at everyone! My house is TRASHED...there is **** and rubbish from
one end to the other lol! But the kids are wrapt in everything they got..

Melsisa

Old December 25th 04, 12:23 AM
assileM

"Jo" wrote in message
Chookie wrote:

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New

Year.

Some of you might like this poem I found:
http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-wicked.htm

You're up early!!
I am working at 6am, so I have an excuse! The kids next door were
squealing with delight by 4:30am this morning....

Oh bugger that ours were up around 7am

Melissa

Have a great day!!

Jo (RM)

Old December 25th 04, 12:23 AM
assileM

wrote:

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New

Year.

Some of you might like this poem I found:
http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-wicked.htm

Merry Christmas to everbody.. Santa has been and demolished the house!

yeah well ours too...we thought using a big box each would be
better....didnt make any difference to the amount of mess!

Melissa

Old December 25th 04, 12:24 AM
assileM

wrote:

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New

Year.

Some of you might like this poem I found:
http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-wicked.htm

Merry Christmas to everbody.. Santa has been and demolished the house!

Hope everybody is happy, healthy and enjoying their kids.

Michelle

Same here too. Just hope our food isn't ruined, had no pwer for most of

last night..... But kids
are very happy, and playing with everything, and Mr Clean is fussing about

the mess already. "Um
HELLLOOOOOO JOHN! It's Christmas.... the place is *meant* to resemble a

bomb site!!!"

Send him over here....you place is probably clean compared to mine lol

Melissa

Old December 25th 04, 12:25 AM
assileM

wrote:

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and many blessings in the New

Year.

Some of you might like this poem I found:
http://www.christmas-time.com/ct-wicked.htm

Merry Christmas to everbody.. Santa has been and demolished the house!

Hope everybody is happy, healthy and enjoying their kids.

Michelle

Nah! The kids were too busy playing! But DH's pork (which he cooked
overnight) was *great, mate*! We had crackling for breakfast!

YUMMO

We gave my DS a thing called a diablo and I finally realised why it's

called
that: the bl**dy thing is diabolical! You spin it on a string between two
sticks and then toss it in the air and, theoretically, catch it again.

Well,
in the hands of the uninformed, it's a life-threatening activity! Oh my
aching head! If he lands that thing on me *one* more time, I'm gonna cut

his
string!

hehe our kids put a circus performance on a few weeks ago and they used a
diablo...they were AMZING!

Melissa
I hope everyone's having a lovely day and wish you all the Merriest time
over Christmas and the New Year!

Trish

Merry Christmas Paul Griffiths Single Parents 6 January 2nd 04 01:22 AM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 05:25 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! badgirl Breastfeeding 3 December 27th 03 05:04 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 08:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 08:08 AM