Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?

Old January 8th 05, 12:02 PM
denanson

"Cele" wrote in message

Yes. That's one thing we *do* have organised: location. It'll be at
the North Shore Unitarian Church in North Vancouver.

Ah, the church is the congregation so it will be whatever you make it.

I hope you can make it! It would be wonderful to see lots of people
from assp there!

But how would you know they were from assp? We have never met ,-)

Dennis

Old January 8th 05, 12:04 PM
denanson

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

Don't count me out but I never go anywhere without Freddie!

I'm sure it's not a problem for us if it's not a problem for you. I think
owe you a beer anyway don't I?

OK but I insist on the first round!
Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

Dennis

Old January 8th 05, 05:32 PM
Paul Griffiths

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

Don't count me out but I never go anywhere without Freddie!

I'm sure it's not a problem for us if it's not a problem for you. I

think
I owe you a beer anyway don't I?

OK but I insist on the first round!

Sounds fine to me.

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily available
in the U.S.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old January 8th 05, 08:39 PM
Cele

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:02:42 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

Yes. That's one thing we *do* have organised: location. It'll be at
the North Shore Unitarian Church in North Vancouver.

Ah, the church is the congregation so it will be whatever you make it.

Huh? I don't think I understand this sentence? Maybe I'm having a
brain dead moment....

I hope you can make it! It would be wonderful to see lots of people
from assp there!

But how would you know they were from assp? We have never met ,-)

Well, we could always put cards in the invitations. Or, y'know, the
ones neither of us recognise will be assp people....

[g]

Cele
Old January 8th 05, 08:41 PM
Cele

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:04:59 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

Don't count me out but I never go anywhere without Freddie!

I'm sure it's not a problem for us if it's not a problem for you. I think
owe you a beer anyway don't I?

OK but I insist on the first round!
Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

Dennis

Damn straight! None of that watery, insipid stuff they have down below
the border (yeah yeah yeah, flame away, I'm Canadian, we do real
beer). In Canada we have *real* beer.

So do I get a beer too, or is this a guy-only thing?

Cele
Old January 8th 05, 08:50 PM
denanson

"Betsy" wrote in message

"denanson" wrote in message

"Betsy" wrote in message

Guess I wasn't what D wanted after all. *sigh*

Yeah, these own way relationships are a bummer.
He did you a favour, your worth far more that.

Thanks for that Dennis....Hey...wanna marry me :-p

Love to but we will have to join the queue ;-)

Dennis

Old January 8th 05, 08:58 PM
denanson

"Cele" wrote in message

"denanson" Dennis wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

Yes. That's one thing we *do* have organised: location. It'll be at
the North Shore Unitarian Church in North Vancouver.

Ah, the church is the congregation so it will be whatever you make it.

Huh? I don't think I understand this sentence? Maybe I'm having a
brain dead moment....

Over here the Unitarian Church is the sum of its parts on any given day.
They do not dictate how the congregation should be, rather they let the
congregation "be" the church.
Are they more authoritarian over there?

I hope you can make it! It would be wonderful to see lots of people
from assp there!

But how would you know they were from assp? We have never met ,-)

Well, we could always put cards in the invitations. Or, y'know, the
ones neither of us recognise will be assp people....

[g]

Yeah but we have a huge advantage. You two will be all gooey eyed and be
somewhere near the front. We will know you straight way.

Dennis

Old January 8th 05, 09:03 PM
denanson

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available
in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then. Got to be traditional
about this stuff.
The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Old January 8th 05, 09:05 PM
denanson

"Cele" wrote in message

So do I get a beer too, or is this a guy-only thing?

See Paul! Like I was saying!

Dennis ;-)

Old January 9th 05, 02:09 AM
CME

"denanson" wrote in message

Do they sell decent beer in Canada though?

It's not at all bad, certainly a big improvement on what's readily
available
in the U.S.

Great. So the stag night is the night before then. Got to be traditional
about this stuff.
The trouble is, these days the girls want to come too ----

Hey I can handle a strip club, hell I've probably been in them more often
than most of you. lol

Christine

Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all) Tiffany Single Parents 14 January 8th 05 08:37 PM
Merry Christmas! Chookie Pregnancy 12 December 28th 04 01:00 PM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 06:25 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 09:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 09:08 AM