I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole !

Old April 2nd 05, 12:00 AM

In Message-ID:GY43e.866196$8l.217578@pd7tw1no posted on
Fri, 01 Apr 2005 05:27:02 GMT, "xkatx"
, wrote:

....a 304 line post where could have only written 7 lines of
text using ASCII or ANSI text!

And on alt.support.childfree I get accused of "wasting
bandwidth" :-)

[Rest snipped, see original]
Regards,
"Nilkids"

Old April 2nd 05, 02:52 AM

"'Kate" wrote in

Actually, I was too. Too bad Rambler couldn't keep up.

Actually Kate, Rambler blew you away about 14 posts ago, you fizzled so
quicky!

Quite frankly, your posts are boring and non conducive to the group.

Old April 2nd 05, 02:57 AM

"V" wrote in

Let's get back to better things ......

Do you really think people are involved in this group because they enjoy
child support issues?
Get a clue, we're all here looking for solutions to a very large problem.

We don't have the time for your personal petty issues with men!

Old April 2nd 05, 04:12 AM
xkatx

"T" wrote in message
.net...

"'Kate" wrote in

Actually, I was too. Too bad Rambler couldn't keep up.

Actually Kate, Rambler blew you away about 14 posts ago, you fizzled so
quicky!

Quite frankly, your posts are boring and non conducive to the group.

Ahh... Funny. I could say the same thing about you!
Ever notice how this is cross-posted to 4 different groups? I'm not sure if
anyone really cares much about the other groups they aren't part of, but
isn't this one of the many joys of trolls, cross posting and things you just
don't give a damn about?

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old April 2nd 05, 11:25 AM
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:12:50 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in blue crayon:

"T" wrote in message
nk.net...

"'Kate" wrote in

Actually, I was too. Too bad Rambler couldn't keep up.

Actually Kate, Rambler blew you away about 14 posts ago, you fizzled so
quicky!

Quite frankly, your posts are boring and non conducive to the group.

Ahh... Funny. I could say the same thing about you!
Ever notice how this is cross-posted to 4 different groups? I'm not sure
if
anyone really cares much about the other groups they aren't part of, but
isn't this one of the many joys of trolls, cross posting and things you
just
don't give a damn about?

Oh.. goodness. Do you think that post was serious? I thought he had
to be kidding.

'Kate

Will anyone ever know? Does anyone really care? Either way, there's always
good reading here, especially at 330am!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old April 2nd 05, 06:57 PM

"xkatx" wrote in

Ahh... Funny. I could say the same thing about you!

Ah, lets not get into the petty Usenet habit of developing ****ing matches
and flame wars between the regulars.

If anyone hasn't got anything useful to say about the topic at hand, don't
waste bandwidth!!!!!

Old April 3rd 05, 02:31 AM

"T" wrote in message
nk.net...

"V" wrote in

Let's get back to better things ......

Do you really think people are involved in this group because they enjoy
child support issues?
Get a clue, we're all here looking for solutions to a very large problem.

We don't have the time for your personal petty issues with men!

I have no petty issues with men. What solutions are you looking for and what
is your large problem?

Old April 3rd 05, 04:02 PM
Kent

"G" wrote

Ah, lets not get into the petty Usenet habit of developing ****ing matches
and flame wars between the regulars.

I believe we are about 9 years too late for that...

Kent

Old April 5th 05, 03:23 AM

In posted on
Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:48:15 +0800, Rambler
, wrote:

rj wrote:

And Rambler...

grin

You're just as much to blame. Both of you... Cut out the condescension
and the cleverly-worded name-calling and go to your corners.

But bossman ... I was just having a conversation until I got the 'angry
man' and whatnot comments.

Actually, rj, I disagree with you. The line that I draw is that once
the line has been crossed, then the rules go out. What did Leonard
McCoy say to John Wayne? "Rules? Who ever heard of rules in a knife fight."

Rambler

Offhand, I don't remember who said it, but from memory
someone talking about such potentially deadly conflicts said
something along the lines of

"The first rule is that there are no rules."

However, I can't be bothered to look it up at present.
Perhaps someone else knows the source.

Regards,
"Nilkids"

An ancient American, in Australia, who is reachable on
"alt.support.childfree", the only group of the above that he
follows. Perhaps I should change my nickname to "Old Yank
Geezer Nilkids" ?

Of course, this would result in a chorus of complaints of
the people on this "alt.support.childfree" who have me
killfiled.

It might take a few seconds of their precious and valuable
time, you know!

I have been sorely tempted to ask the people on
"alt.support.childfree" to give the world an estimate of
what they consider their "time" worth per minute, but so far
I have resisted the temptation. :-)

Incidentally, I have not killfiled anyone on
"alt.support.childfree", I read all posts on the group and
often comment on them.

If any psychologist on any of the above crossposted groups
wants to see some examples of "denial", or "delusions of
reference" or outright "paranoid" and/or "psychopathic"
behaviour symptoms or syndromes they should really make an
effort to follow the group.

However, I wouldn't advise that anyone use a genuine name or
email address when doing so, as some on this supposedly
"support" group have openly admitted that it is a "shark
tank" and those of us who know what sharks can be like
should take this as a warning.

At the moment, am not willing to give an e-mail address to
everyone, and it is only a mail address anyway, which I will
cheerfully abandon if I start getting spam on it.

If people who want to contact me by email wish to post on
alt.support.childfree with a contactable address, I will
consider contacting them via email.

However, I won't promise to do so. Depends on my evaluation
of them. :-)

Regards,
"Nilkids"

Old April 5th 05, 04:29 AM

In posted on
Sat, 02 Apr 2005 00:39:07 +0800, Rambler
, wrote:

V wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message

All this because I agreed that being called a deadbeat dad was a
problem and that the media created the problem by perpetuating the
stereotype. Evidently, he feels that I'm responsible for the term.
That wasn't rational. If I had received a rational argument in
response (more than the one time), it might have been an interesting
thread. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. It degenerated at a rapid
pace.

'Kate

He is just looking for a reason to **** and moan.
Bleh.
Fooey on him.
Let's get back to better things ......

Lol ... and it seems that you are just looking for an excuse to continue
to trip the night fantastic. Reality must suck for you ... clashing as
it does with anything that you think, see, say or do. Must be really
convenient to be able to dismiss anything that contradicts you as
'****ing and moaning.' A simple explanation for a simple mind.

Gee, I see a lot of people on usenet using that excuse,
especially on a group such as alt.support.childfree which is
the only one of the above groups that I follow.

Amusing. Now I can see why people come out against women. Were the two
of you my experience with women, I would certainly understand how men
would want nothing to do with them. Thank goodness my experience has
been with the intelligent variety.

Um, well, actually, there are quite a few intelligent women,
even in the US population. For intelligent men, the main
problem, IMHO, is to find and marry an equally intelligent
woman.

From my point of view, why should _any_ intelligent man seek
a less intelligent partner unless he is insecure in some
way.

Of course, until comparatively recently, women in the USA
were not encouraged to be "intelligent".

They were encouraged to concentrate on physical attributes,
such as "beauty", or "fashion"... or even the willingness to
bear children.

Intelligence was supposed to be carefully concealed! If any
literate people want an earlier example of this, consider
the character of "Scarlett O'Hara" in the classic book "Gone
With the Wind".

How many of the readers of this post have actually read the
book, not just seen the movie?

Note: Such a discussion should be completely "on topic" for
"alt.support.childfree" but if any of the members of other
groups are tempted to discuss the issue, it might be better
to mark the post "OT" for "off topic" as some of the people
on this group have elaborate and childish "delurking
rituals" which new posters are supposed to follow for some
arcane reason!

One wonders why they try to post on an international
newsgroup where opinions differ.

Personally, I have suggested many times that if they are so
extremely intolerant of the opinions of others that they
either form a moderated newsgroup or even get the hell off
international usenet altogether and form a closed email
group!

Would you agree, Geoff?

I am an American, in Australia, posting from and reading on
only one of the above groups: "alt.support.childfree"
which, in my estimation so far is much more of a "shark
group" or even a "hate group" than a "support group"!

However, people from other groups are invited [possibly
only by me] to follow it and form their own opinions.

Continue ****ing and moaning. You cheapen all women in that way.

I don't. I quite value women. Which is why have been
married to one for decades now.

As someone once said, "Women may not be much, but they are
the best other human sex we have"...or something like that
anyway!

Does anyone else in the world find it amazing that there is
still so much apparent disagreement and outright hatred
between male and female humans, even though they may be of
the same race and nationality?

However, as the TV ads sometimes state, "Wait! There is
more!"

On "alt.support.childfree" if you are male in both sex and
gender you will be accused of being otherwise!

Amazing, isn't it? But you don't even have to be American
or even live in the USA to play!

No matter who you are, there are really some people on this
group who will refuse to accept your stated sex and gender!

As amazing as it seems, they will call you a liar!

Try it and see! Invite your friends to try this extremely
unusual group.

From what I have seen so far, pretty close to a "flat earth
group"

My wife and I are "child free" by mutual agreement, but if
any reader of this message wishes to be accused of being
somehow aberrant in sex or gender, they only need to post a
few messages here to see for themselves!

An American in Australia, male in both sex and gender, and
obviously refuse to lie about either.

Unlike some others on the group who apparently wish to play
childish games and wish to tell lies.

However, of the of the above groups am only reading
"alt.support.childfree",

Anyone interested in my posts can follow the group and post
on it.

I will try to answer any crossposts that I consider worth
answering.

Am a bit sorry for those on alt.support.childfree who don't
seem to be able to make their choice on such issues as sex,
gender, religion, and so on.

However, IMHO, all these are a matter of "free choice"!

Regards,
"Nilkids"

[snip, see original]