CPS plunders families and children pay the price

Old June 17th 08, 05:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default CPS plunders families and children pay the price

CPS plunders families and children pay the price

Informed Constituent (Albany, NY), The, Sept, 2006 by Deb McLean

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...4/ai_n25001451

I am an advocate for parents who feel they were unjustly served by state
workers who work for bonuses or promotions and knowingly turn a deaf ear
to the cries of the innocent, the children, the ones who should really
count. Where are the voices of the children who ask why they cannot go
home? Our country will need to compensate for imprisoning these innocent
children who grow up angry in these foster incarcerations. How many
people in jail are subjects of families torn apart by Child "Protective"
Services (CPS) where children were misdiagnosed; where parents were
blamed for their child's "Bipolarism", thus stolen from them and put in
abusive foster homes? If Bipolar disorder is genetic as they now say,
how could parents be blamed for it anyway?

Furthermore, now evidence points to our own "Food and Drug"
Administration drugging our children in school cafeterias and in foods
found in grocery stores--causing depression, ADHD, and who knows what
else! And worse, parents with any history of "mental illness" are losing
their children--not always due to neglect, but just because of their
history. How fair is this?

And now that children are worth money in the industry, it is a fast
growing business. No joke. Your children are now a hot ticket item in
the growing market that feeds the industry initially designed to help
children. It is now a business, nothing more than "Trafficking Children
for Profit" [See May, July, and Aug issues].

What has happened to our country? Our Constitution? We are a product of
our own doing. We are waging war against ourselves when we wrap what's
left of innocent employees and spin them into the web of evil and greed.
The greed is superceding the love for our children and our quality of life.

However, as the world plunders, there are a precious few who have chosen
honesty and are blowing the whistle on government agencies like CPS. It
is not a secret anymore when state after state declare CPS agencies as
black markets for children. Use your internet search engine and come up
with thousands of organizations fighting CPS. Former U.S. Vice President
Walter Mondale warned us years ago when he expressed his fear that the
Adoptions & Safe Families Act might cause states to create a business in
dealing with children. So here we are, a product of our own ignorance,
caught up in one of the biggest businesses in our society. And who is
paying the highest price? Our children!!!

COPYRIGHT 2006 Fourth Branch of America, LLC
COPYRIGHT 2008 Gale, Cengage Learning