Nanaweedkiller and Terry Polevoy and TrueHope's Victory

Old September 9th 06, 04:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default Nanaweedkiller and Terry Polevoy and TrueHope's Victory

Wronger than Wright ... you sound like Christopher Grell ... who sued
me for "libeling" him when I had never mentioned his name! You should
have heard how the Judge mocked him in court.

His client Stephen Barrett also claimed I libeled him.

Not one word I wrote or reposted was even questionably libelous ...

He has made a career calling others "quacks" ... then sued me for
calling him one. I believe he is a quack by many definitions of the
word ... including his own.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm

Your comments that I have posted libelous material is just a lie ...
it's similar to some of the absurd legal garbage Grell is spewing
throughout the internet right now ... he's a fool.

He loses his case to me ... then posts lies about what HE thinks I
know. Very bad idea for an attorney who lost his case to me because he
had NOTHING on me whatsoever.

I do believe Polevoy stalked Ms McPhee ... I know she became totally
terrified of him. Polevoy is a Bully of unusual proportions. Read
this:

www.BreastImpalntAwareness.org/Polevoy.htm

Read what he has put Adam Dreamhealer's family through. A Madman
tracking down a teenage boy ... asking donations to help him identify
him on national TV ... whewww!

The courts have ruled entirely in my behalf except for one comment
that is "allegedly" libelous about Polevoy's stalking of Ms McPhee ...

NO ONE but the Quacks associated with Polevoy and Barrett have
agreed. YOU repeatedly saying I have posted libelous material is just
more lies.

If Polevoy prevails against me in the Supreme Court ... we go back to
Superior Court to decide whether he did stalk her or not? His behavior
patterns. Why she called the police.

Discussed further at:

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Polevoy.htm